Ancora hotfixes su WoW: pubblicati dei piccoli cambi alle classi
Durante la giornata di ieri Blizzard ha pubblicato una nuova lista di hotfixes atti a risolvere alcuni problemi che affliggevano i giocatori.
Questa volta al centro delle attenzioni dei devs abbiamo il Druido (spec Balance), il Paladino (spec Holy e Retribution) ed il Sacerdote (spec Discipline) ma sono stati annunciati anche dei nuovi interventi per il raid Antorus.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli mostrati e spiegati da Blizzard mentre per chi avesse mancato uno o entrambi gli aggiornamenti precedenti vi ricordiamo che li troverete ai seguenti link: Pre-Patch – Hotfixes 19 Luglio – Hotfixes 20 Luglio – Hotfixes 21 Luglio – Hotfixes 23 Luglio
July 24, 2018
- Swift Flight Form again correctly travels at the same speed as fast flying mounts.
- Fixed a bug where Nature’s Balance was granting slightly less Astral Power than listed.
- Twin Moons now correctly interacts with the Lady and the Child Legendary Shoulder armor effect.
- Healing from Avenging Crusader will correctly be increased if the target has Mystic Touch or Chaos Brand.
- Fixed a bug where Inquisition would not work correctly together with the Light’s Vanguard Battleplate 4-piece bonus or Divine Purpose.
- Healing from Atonement will correctly be increased if the target has Mystic Touch or Chaos Brand.
Creatures and NPCs
- Various rare hunter pets around the world are now correctly level scaling again.
- Prince Navarius’ Soul Blast no longer deals excessive damage.
- Vile Tutors’ Shadow Shields no longer absorb an excessive amount.
Dungeons and Raids
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Felhounds of Sargeras
- Shatug’s Decay now hits for less damage.
- Blazing Eruption damage reduced by 20%.
- Argus the Unmaker
- Sentence of Sargeras damage reduced by 30%.
- Rent Soul damage reduced by 30%.
- Withering Roots damage reduced by 60%.
- Felhounds of Sargeras
- Blackfathom Deeps
- Corrupted Healing Totem no longer excessively heals enemies.
- Dire Maul
- Immol’thar will now slay the Highborne Summoners after all of the nearby pylons have been deactivated.
- Hellfire Citadel
- Tyrant Velhari’s Aura of Oppression’s rate of damage increase has been reduced.
- Lord Vyletongue’s Multishot damage has been reduced.
- Maw of Souls
- Resolved an issue with Helya’s Brackwater Barrage which caused some of the visuals to function incorrectly.
- Mogu’shan Vaults
- Defeating the Stone Guard on Raid Finder will award loot correctly if the Jade Guardian is the last to fall.
- Pit of Saron
- Fixed a bug that made some NPCs have the wrong appearance.
- Scarlet Halls
- Burning Books damage has been reduced to an appropriate level.
- The Garrison Fishing Shack quests have been updated with the appropriate skill requirement and can once again be accepted and completed.
- The Universal Language Module is no longer required for “Auctioning for Parts”.
- Fixed an issue where the Lightforged Warframe called from the Vindicaar was unintentionally fragile. Artificer Romuul has replaced its Vindicator Plating, significantly increasing resistance to demonic threats.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Viz’aduum in Karazhan did not contribute towards earning the Legion Class Hall Leggings.
Player versus Player
- The Twin Spire Ruins graveyard again changes control when one faction brings their Battle Standard to its location.
- Isle of Conquest
- Health of gates has been increased by 100%.
- Health of NPC generals has been increased by 30%.
- Demolisher vehicles now deal an appropriate amount of damage.
- Keep Cannons and Glaive Throwers now deal reduced damage to players.
- Cloak enchantments from Warlords of Draenor can now only be applied to items with an item level of 151 or lower.
- Blacksmithing Sharpening Stones and Enchanting Oils have had their max item level requirements updated.
- Ancient Gem Veins can now be mined with the Outland Mining skill.
- The Gnomish Army Knife and Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife should now be usable again by engineers.
- Players with Warlords of Draenor fishing can again catch large fish or Lunkers.
- Increased experience rewards during the Death Knight introductory quests, allowing them to enter either Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King content immediately after completing the starting experience.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the completion of “The Felsoul Experiments”.
- Illidan Stormrage again knows several useful spells during “Ravencrest’s Legacy”.
- Players can again complete and turn in “The Legend of the Four Hammers”. If a new Armorcrafter’s Commendation is needed, it is now offered for 1000 Nethershards from Warmage Kath’reen.
- Fixed a bug that caused Yenniku to sometimes get killed and make “Saving Yenniku” impossible.
- The Warsong Battle Standard has had its toughness increased in order to survive longer against the Anu’bar Invaders during “The Might of the Horde”.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the completion of “Wooly Justice”.
- Fixed several issues in “The Defense of Karabor” that could prevent completion.
- On “Rocket Rescue”, the Pirate-Destroying Bombs will once again wreak their deadly havoc.
- Fixed an issue where Saurfang did not exercise enough restraint against Warriors dueling him during the quest “Secrets of the Axes”.
- During “A Little Help From My Friends”, slapping Ringo will no longer instantly kill him.