Ancora hotfixes su World of Warcraft!
Non sembra esserci fine in questo periodo al lavoro dei devs su World of Warcraft che oggi, per il terzo giorno i fila, hanno presentato una nuova ed importante lista di Hotfixes.
Interventi sono stati segnalati per Monk, Paladin, Rogue e Warlock per i quali sono stati risolti diversi piccoli ma fastidiosi problemi; da non dimenticare nemmeno i grandi interventi operati a EmeraldNightmare, Trial of Valor, The Nighthold e Tomb of Sargeras dove tutti i nemici sono stati depotenziati sia per quanto riguarda la vita che per i danni…in sostanza ci troviamo davanti ad un deciso nerf.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli mostrati e spiegati da Blizzard mentre per chi avesse mancato uno o entrambi gli aggiornamenti precedenti vi ricordiamo che li troverete ai seguenti link: Pre-Patch – Hotfixes 19 Luglio – Hotfixes 20 Luglio.
July 20, 2018
- The Earth and Fire clone from Storm, Earth, and Fire should correctly mimic Rushing Jade Wind, regardless of the player’s target.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Light’s Vanguard Battleplate 4-piece bonus from activating and deactivating as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Consecration occasionally failed to provide its self-buff.
- Fixed a bug where Blindside was not learnable until level 40.
- The Command Demon version of Spell Lock can no longer be cast without a target.
- Demonic Calling can now correctly be activated by casting Demonbolt.
- Characters at level 110 and above may now move up to 1,000,000 gold when performing a Character Transfer.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a visual bug that caused some characters to lose the tops of their heads.
Dungeons and Raids
- The health and damage of all enemies in Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, The Nighthold, and Tomb of Sargeras has been significantly reduced.
- The experience awarded on completion of a random dungeon has been increased.
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Fixed a bug preventing Death’s Advance from functioning correctly in certain encounter situations, such as Aggramar’s Flame Rend.
- Eye of Azshara
- Damage dealt by Lightning Strike, Warlord Parjesh’s Crashing Wave, and Quicksand have been significantly reduced.
- The Nexus
- Chaotic Energy Bursts from Chaotic Rifts no longer inflict excessive damage.
- Obsidian Sanctum
- Sartharion’s Large Satchel of Spoils should again contain loot.
- Return to Karazhan
- Mana Confluences’ Ablative Shield should no longer absorb an excessive amount of damage.
- Utgarde Keep
- Dragonflayer Runecaster’s Bolthorn’s Rune of Flame now deals less damage.
- Darkmoon Deck: Promises no longer reduces some non-mana resources.
- Fixed a bug that prevented banners from granting expected honor, experience, and reputation bonuses.
- Fishing Chair and Nat’s Fishing Chair have been temporarily converted into objects that are not chairs, while a bug with their functionality is fixed. They will return to their former function in a future patch.
Player versus Player
- Adjusted PvP scaling to reduce the difference in power and damage between players of different item levels at level 110.
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from obtaining Honorable Medallion while PvP-enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong sound when casting.
- Fixed a bug with the reputation bonus on completion of “Death to Agogridon”. If you previously completed the quest, speak to Karnum Marshweaver in Desolace to receive your reward.
- The talking quest NPC should no longer appear for players who are nearby, but are not the Hunter on “Never Hunt Alone”.
- Players should again be able to complete “All Charged Up”.
- Fixed a bug with the conversation required for “Secrets of Wrymskull Uncovered”, allowing completion of “The Echo of Ymiron”.
- Low-level players are now able to do appropriate damage to the Devilsaur Queen during “The Ballad of Maximillian”.
- “Pitching In” can again be completed.
- It is again possible to earn credit toward “Field Photographer” when using the S.E.L.F.I.E. cam anywhere within the Path of Uther.
- Alliance characters can again complete “Uther’s Blessing” by approaching Uther’s statue.