Aggiornamento Shadowlands: nuovi hotfix, speciale Soul Ash e Mortanis in arrivoWhatsApp
Ancora grandi novità su World of Warcraft con la community che è impegnata ormai da diversi giorni nella nuova espansione Shadowlands.
Gli sviluppatori hanno infatti pubblicato una nuova ed imponente tornata di hotfix dirigendo le loro attenzioni sia ad alcune classi (in particolare Monk Brewmaster, Hunter Survival e Rogue Assa), che alle Congreghe ed ai raid.
In merito alle incursioni abbiamo registrato modifiche e cambiamenti che riguardano molti degli encounter del Castello di Narthia, che vanno assolutamente considerati come interventi di bilanciamento: basti pensare che tra le varie note vi è anche un nerf del 20% alla Shade of Kael’thas’s Ember Blast dell’encounter Sun King’s Salvation, o ancora un nerf del 18% ai danni del Rift Blast del boss Artificer Xy’Mox.
Prima di andare a vedere tutti i dettagli, ricordiamo che da questa settimana è ufficialmente disponibile il primo World Boss Mortanis, che si può facilmente trovare nella regione di Maldraxxus e che droppa pezzi di livello 207.
Infine, ricordiamo che questa settimana aprono i nuovi layer di Torghast, che assegneranno le seguenti Soul Ash:
- Layer 1 ricompensa 120 Soul Ash.
- Layer 2 ricompensa 100 Soul Ash.
- Layer 3 ricompensa 85 Soul Ash.
- Layer 4 ricompensa 70 Soul Ash.
- Layer 5 ricompensa 60 Soul Ash.
- Layer 6 ricompensa 50 Soul Ash.
Di seguito, andiamo invece a consultare quelle che sono tutte le note ufficiali relative ai nuovi hotfix.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Wildfire Bomb to deal more damage than intended to targets that were falling.
- Fixed an issue where Tear of Morning (Legendary Effect) would cause the replicated Enveloping Mist to cast Gust of Mists.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stagger passive to not apply to the character when switching specializations while in Soulshape (Night Fae Ability).
- Resolved an issue that prevented Doomblade (Legendary Effect) from working in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- Fixed an issue where Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign could float on top of the Crest of Ascension, and could see players from a previous state as if they were floating. Forgelite Prime Mikanikos has applied a new invention to prevent this from occurring.
- Energy Core and Forgeflame from the Eternal Forge in Bastion can no longer be used outside of the area.
- Fixed an issue where player pets would display as if they were floating above the Crest of Ascension for Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign.
- Fixed additional issues causing Kyrian players with the Unburden effect to encounter issues when using a flight path.
Creatures and NPCs
- Corrected the back seats of the Revendreth Carriages so players are no longer hovering in the wrong direction when riding in back.
- Valfir the Unrelenting has taken a break and will only spawn if anima is sent to Tirna Scithe.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Huntsman Altimor
- Resolved an issue that caused Sinseeker’s damage over time to scale too aggressively with raid size on all difficulties.
- Sinseeker’s cast time increased to 5.5 seconds on all difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Devour Soul buff reduced to 100% on Normal difficulty and 150% on Heroic difficulty (was 200%).
- Devour Soul duration decreased to 30 seconds in Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 60 seconds).
- Hungering Destroyer
- Hungering Destroyer will now target up to 1 fewer player when casting Gluttonous Miasma on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- The cast time of Hungering Destroyer’s Volatile Ejection has been increased to 4.5 seconds on Normal difficulty (was 4 seconds).
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Harnessed Specters should be less prone to using Condemn while a tank is engaged with them.
- Sun King’s Salvation
- Soul Pedestal healing substantially increased on all difficulties.
- Enemies in this encounter now berserk after 14 minutes on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Rockbound Vanquisher’s Concussive Smash damage reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Bleakwing Assassin’s Crimson Flurry initial damage and damage over time reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Shade of Kael’thas’s Ember Blast reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where the Shade of Kael’thas could fail to disappear when defeated.
- Artificer Xy’Mox
- Glyph of Destruction periodic damage over time reduced by 50% on Normal difficulty.
- Rift Blast cast time increased to 3.75 seconds on Normal difficulty (was 3 seconds).
- Rift Blast damage reduced by 18% on Normal difficulty.
- Fleeting Spirit now summons 2 spirits in a 10 person raid, scaling with raid size to up to 6 spirits on all difficulties.
- Limited the number of healing specialized players that can be targeted by Fleeting Spirits on all difficulties.
- Seeds of Extinction cast time of Extinction increased by 2 seconds on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Hateful Gaze would sometimes not cast immediately when Sludgefist hits 100 rage.
- Huntsman Altimor
- Halls of Atonement
- High Adjudicator Aleez
- Resolved an issue where High Adjudicator Aleez’s mirror teleporters functioned prior to her being defeated.
- High Adjudicator Aleez
- Necrotic Wake
- A Winged Champion will now appear to teleport players to the Stitchwerks once the dungeon has been completed on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Slime tentacles no longer continue to cast Vile Spit while banished.
- Using Banish while in the Crushing Embrace of a Slime Tentacle within Plaguefall will now release you.
- Resolved an issue where Margrave Stradama’s Plague Crash is affecting players in unintended locations.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that caused the Extinguished Soul Anima from Castle Nathria to grant excessive credit for Anima-collection quest progress.
- Enchant Bracers – Eternal Intellect should now show up in the correct slot filter in the Auction House.
- The Heart of Azeroth should no longer grant bonus threat to tanks in Shadowlands areas.
- Gluttonous Spike will no longer drop for Holy Paladins.
Player versus Player
- Zo’sorg and his business associates now offer a quest for rated PvP.
- Threads of Fate
- Threads of Fate players will now see the anima engorged Maw as a result of the ending of Revendreth’s storyline.
- Fixed an issue during the quest “You Go First” where the Chamber Incense Burner could fail to spawn.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Empowered Coldheart creatures no longer cast Fallen Armaments or Dark Fortress.
- Empowered Coldheart Agents cast Shadow Spear less frequently.
- Anima Powers
- Fae Aftershock (Night Fae) now deals damage correctly for Windwalker Monks.
- Fae Aftershock (Night Fae) now deals damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds (was a 2 second duration).
- Anima Powers
- All Shadowlands dungeon and raid entrances are now visible on the map, regardless if their locations have yet to be discovered.
- Players who disconnect during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy” will now be placed at the quest start on login.
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è aperta!