Ancora cambi su WoW: nerf per i Trinket PVP di BFAWhatsApp
Un’altra tornata di hotfix è stata pubblicata nella notte su World of Warcraft, con gli sviluppatori che questa volta hanno deciso di nerfare, oltre al resto, i Trinket relativi al PVP della scorsa espansione di Battle for Azeroth.
In particolare, questi oggetti hanno visto ridotti i loro effetti dal 50 al 60% quando giocati contro un altro giocatore, ed a queste modifiche se ne sono aggiunte svariate altre che riguardano il Maw, le classi (in particolare Monaco, Rogue, Guerriero e Stregone) ma anche le Congreghe e tanto altro.
Andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli relativi a quest’ultimo update, riportando integralmente le note pubblicate sul sito ufficiale dagli sviluppatori:
- Fixed an issue where completing the Paragon’s Challenge during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy” could fail to grant credit for both the Flight School Graduate and Aerial Ace achievements at once.
- Resolved an issue that caused Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox’s Stomp damage to be higher than intended when purifying Stagger damage with Purifying Brew.
- Fixed the interactions between Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits and Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Your spirits now benefit from your Hit Combo (Talent) stacks, instead of maintaining their own.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some damaging abilities cast by Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Touch of Karma damage from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Rotbriar Sprout trinket’s area of effect damage from breaking Sap.
- Shadow Blades no longer benefits from increased damage taken effects twice.
- Subjugate Demon now cancels Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent).
- Signet of Tormented Kings (Legendary Effect) no longer has a cooldown on how often its effect can occur.
- Fixed an issue where “Replenishing the Reservoir” could not be progressed while in a raid group.
- Fixed an issue where professions and pet battle World Quests could fail to give credit for “Bolstering Bastion”, “Rallying Maldraxxus”, “Support the Court”, and “Reinforcing Revendreth.”
- Fixed an issue where the world map marker would not display for the quest “Choosing Your Purpose.”
- Reduced the Ember Court weekly restock requirement of Infused Rubies to 20 (was 50).
- Reduced the cost of the Blank Invitation (used to reroll a guest) to 8 Infused Rubies (was 15).
- New Venthyr members completing their first Ember Court will now also see a Blank Invitation alongside the item opening their second guest slot.
- Developers’ note: While players have had a lot of time to gather enough Infused Rubies for the first week, we want to give players a bit more freedom to customize their guest list and account for the other activities starting in Season 1 that will take more of their time.
Creatures and NPCs
- Inquisitors in the Halls of Atonement area of Revendreth now correctly provide full reputation rewards to all players who attacked them, including the player who breaks the Inquisitor’s immunity.
- Aspirant Eolis should now still be able to be summoned if one player loots the Fragile Humility Scroll without using it.
- Shadowlands World Bosses should now be properly supported by the Premade Group Finder.
- The Broker fishing vendors has stopped hogging the cooking station and allowed the Broker cooking vendor and trainer to take their rightful spot.
- Restricted the total number of additional Rotting Minions that World Boss Mortanis can spawn.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where Dark Lotus would inflict too much damage when the Risen Cultist is player controlled.
- The slime tentacles in the gauntlet have moved to placements that better suit their purposes.
Items and Rewards
- Instructor’s Divine Bell trinket now gives the correct amount of Mastery.
- Enchant Chest: Eternal Bounds now shows the correct Mana gain when applied to equipment.
- The Cloudwalker’s Coffer will no longer appear available to players that aren’t yet eligible. This will reduce wasted journeys into the heights without rewards.
Player versus Player – PVP
- The Engineering gadgets Momentum Redistributor Boots and 50UL-TR4P are no longer usable in rated arenas and battlegrounds.
- Ambroria Dew can now be used in PvP arena and battlegrounds.
- Corrected the amount of Honor credited toward the Great Vault for the first 3v3 win of the day.
- N’Zoth no longer has an active communication link between Azeroth and Shadowlands, preventing Horde and Alliance Assassins in War Mode from hearing the whispers in Shadowlands…
- The following Battle for Azeroth PVP trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 60% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Forbidden Obsidian Claw
- Remote Guidance Device
- Mirror of Entwined Fate
- Rotcrusted Voodoo Doll
- Razdunk’s Big Red Button
- Merektha’s Fang
- Cyclotronic Blast
- The following Battle for Azeroth PVP trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 55% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Writhing Segment of Drest’agath
- Aquipotent Nautilus
- Tidestorm Codex
- Invocation of Yu’lon
- Grong’s Primal Rage
- Inoculating Extract
- Bottled Lightning
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem
- My’das Talisman
- The following Battle for Azeroth PVP trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 50% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption
- Shiver Venom Relic
- Living Oil Canister
- Mayor Striggs
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- While in the Maw, harvesting Nightshade now increases the threat level of Eye of the Jailer and rewards Stygia.
- Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination now retains its stacks when you leave the zone and re-enter.
- Stygia and reputation gains in the Maw are now only disabled when Immediate Extermination reaches 10 stacks, rather than when it is first applied to you. Push your luck a little further… if you dare!
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause Eye of the Jailer to fail to reset if you were present in the zone during the daily reset.
- Lingering Cloak of Ve’nari now applies to end-game players as they enter The Maw.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Added three new Common self-healing powers: Bloodgorged Leech, Refilling Elixir of Life, and Orb of Replenishment.
- Bastion’s resilience at the Temple of Courage has spurred the Maldraxxi assailants to increase their efforts, resulting in more available targets during the World Quest “Air Supremacy.”
- Players can no longer have more than 8 Neglected Souls at a time during the World Quest “Battered and Bruised.”
- To prevent an issue with the cage door remaining locked, Noth the Plaguebringer can no longer die while he’s preparing to teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Heigan the Unclean’s slow eruptions could sometimes overlap with the fast eruptions.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed a crash affecting players on Android 10 and 11. Users will need to reset their settings.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on Android.
Cosa ne pensate community? §
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!