Hanzo, Maestro Assassino – Abilità e Skin del nuovo eroe di HotS! (Aggiornato con i talenti)WhatsApp
Da poco presentato insieme alla Regina dei Draghi Alexstrasza, Hanzo, dall’Universo di Overwatch è in arrivo nel Nexus di Heroes of the Storm!
Erede del Clan Shimada, Hanzo è un Assassino e, come saprete, è abilissimo con arco e frecce.
Qui sotto troverete i due modelli presentati da Blizzard e le sue abilità in attesa di conoscere i talenti e le altre informazioni!
Modelli degli Eroi
Talenti – da Icy Veins
- Target Practice (Quest): Hit every enemy hero with Hero with Storm Bow. Reward: After hitting every enemy hero once with Storm Bow, its range is increased by 30%. Reward: After hitting every enemy hero 3 times with Storm Bow, its damage is increased by 100.
- Simple Geometry: Hit a hero with multiple arrows from the same Scatter Arrow cast 20 times. Each arrow hit after the second grants additional progress. Reward: Upon hitting terrain for the first time, Scatter Arrow creates 2 additional arrows.
- Redemption: Every 2 basic attack within 10 seconds grants 1 Redemption, stacking up to 15. Dying decreases Redemption by 3, and Redemption can be lost even at maximum stacks. At 15 Redemption, gain 50% increased attack speed.
- Explosive Arrow: Upon hitting a Minion or Monster, Storm Bow deals 100% of its damage to enemies around its target.
- Serrated Arrows: Scatter Arrow deals 250% damage to Minions, Monsters, and Mercenaries.
- Ignore All Distractions: Basic attacks instantly kills Minions and increase Hanzo’s basic attack range by 2 for 3 seconds.
- Shieldbreaker Arrows: Basic attacks and Storm Bow deals 300% bonus damage to shields on heroic targets.
- Never Outmatched: Reduce Scatter Arrow’s mana cost by 40, down to 20. Basic Attacks lower the cooldown of Scatter Arrows by 4.
- The Dragon Hungers: Hitting heroes with Storm Bow increases spell power by 5% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 20%.
- [R1] Dragonstrike (100-second cooldown): After 1.5 seconds, summon a pair of Spirit Dragons which travel forward, dealing 52 damage every 0.25 seconds to enemy Heroes in its area. Enemies in the center take 150 damage.
- [R2] Dragon’s Arrow (100-second cooldown): Fire a missile that travels across the battleground. Explodes upon hitting an enemy Hero, dealing 100 damage to all nearby enemies and Stunning them for 0.5 seconds. After traveling a medium distance, the damage is increased to 200 and the Stun duration to 1.25 seconds. After traveling a long distance, the damage is increased to 350 and the Stun duration to 2 seconds.
- Fleet of Foot: Hitting heroes with Storm Bow grants 10% movement speed for 6 seconds up to 30%.
- Ninja Assassin: Hitting heroes with Storm Bow reduces Natural Agility’s cooldown by 10 seconds. Additionally, hero takedowns reduce Natural Agility’s cooldown.
- Mounted Archery: Upon mounting, gain 30% additional movement speed for 5 seconds. Using Natural Agility instantly mounts.
- Flawless Technique: Hitting heroes with Storm Bow increases the damage of Hanzo’s next basic attack within 5 seconds by 25%. Basic Attacks against heroes increase Storm Bow’s damage within 5 seconds by 25%.
- Piercing Arrows: Storm Bow and Scatter Arrow pierce, hitting an additional enemy. Additionally, Scatter Arrow can pierce through one additional enemy each time it ricochets.
- Giantslayer: Enemy heroes hit by Scatter Arrow and basic attacks take 1.25% of their maximum health as damage.
- The Dragon Awakens: Hitting a hero with Storm Bow, Scatter Arrow or basic attack reduces the cooldown of Dragonstrike by 5 seconds.
- Play of the Game: While in flight of up to 2 seconds after impacting a target, Dragon Arrow can be reactivated to teleport to its location and jump backwards. If used after impact, Hanzo shoots an arrow that deals X damage to each target.
- Sharpened Arrowheads: Scatter Arrow limits the amount of armor heroes hit to 0 for 5 seconds.
- Bullseye: Increase Sonic Arrow’s speed and center radius by 100%. Additionally, heroes hit by Sonic Arrow’s center are stunned for 1 second.
ARCO DELLA TEMPESTA
ASSALTO DEL DRAGO
FRECCIA DEL DRAGO