PUBG, tanti altri nuovi contenuti in arrivo!WhatsApp
Una nuova e lunghissima lista di cambiamenti e contenuti è stata da poco resa nota da Bluehole mediante il sito Steam Community e presto in arrivo sul celebre titolo PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
Nello specifico, Bluehole ha fatto sapere che sono in arrivo sul server di prova due nuove armi, una lunga lista di ottimizzazioni che renderanno il gioco maggiormente fruibile da un più elevato numero di computer, un sensibile miglioramento alla grafica ed ai suoni ed una totale revisione alle zone del corpo colpite ed ai danni subiti da queste dai proiettili.
Per quanto riguarda la grafica, possiamo notare la differenza tra il “prima” ed il “dopo” nello screen poco sotto:
Parlando dei nuovi contenuti invece, la Bluehole ha mostrato il DP-28 (fucile automatico da 7.62mm) ed il fucile AUG A3 (5.56mm):
Per quanto riguarda invece la questione dei danni sulle varie parti del corpo, Bluehole ha comunicato che questi saranno sensibilmente ridotti quando il proiettile colpirà le mani o i piedi del personaggio, andando anche a mostrare come e quanto i “colpi” andranno a danneggiare il nostro personaggio:
Infine gli sviluppatori hanno comunicato che tutte queste modifiche saranno disponibili sui server di prova per due giorni, al termine dei quali inizierà una fase di revisione dei feedback e dei dati immagazzinati da Bluehole che durerà una settimana circa.
Finita anche questa fase le modifiche saranno nuovamente rese disponibili sul server di prova con la speranza che, se tutto andrà bene e non vi saranno intoppi, potremmo presto vedere tutto questo sui server live del gioco.
Di seguito le note ufficiali:
Today, we would like to share that we will be running the test servers for PC 1.0 for the second time this week and next week.
- PST: November 21st 11:00PM – November 23rd 11:00PM
- CET: November 22nd 08:00AM – November 24th 08:00AM
- KST: November 22nd 04:00PM – November 24th 04:00PM
- To be announced early next week.
Region & Modes
- NA – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
- EU – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
- ASIA – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
On this test build, you will be able to try out vaulting & climbing again and test other features. You will also notice the changes we made to some mechanics to make them more balanced.
Below are the patch notes for the second PC 1.0 test build.
- Optimize character animations
- Added LODs to further optimize weapon rendering for long distance
- Optimized various world effects
- Optimized various UI elements
- Optimized the sea by reducing wave effects
- Decreased terrain loading time
- Decrease memory usage of characters
- Additional vaulting animation for objects with a height of approx. 60 cm or lower (when holding down the Shift key)
- Greatly reduced jacket/coat clipping issue when moving in ADS while leaning
- Reduced the hit damage for hands and feet and increased the hit damage on thighs and arms.
- The healing period for bandages has been reduced to 4.5 seconds from 8.5 seconds. The casting time and the amount of health restored are the same as before.
- Players can now parachute and land on certain areas that were not previously accessible, including the outskirts of the island
- Added markings for zeroing distances on 15x scope reticle texture
- Added new 4x reticle for 7.62mm weapons
- Added new 4x reticle for sniper and SMG weapons
- Added blur effect on the outside of scopes
- Bullets now penetrate water based on the velocity of projectile (the faster the velocity, more shallow the penetration)
- Lowered camera position when proning in third-person
- Decreased firing rate of SKS and Mini-14
- Increased sprinting speed while holding DMR in hands (now as fast as assualt rifles)
- Decreased recoil for Mk14
- 8x and 15x scopes cannot be attached to an M16A now
- Added 2 new weapons.
– Added DP-28. DP-28 will be spawned in world. It has a 47-round pan magazine for 7.62mm. Sights and a 4x scope can be attached. It has low firing rate but a long effective firing range with high damage
– Added AUG A3. The AUG A3 can be obtained from care packages. It’s a variant of a bull-pup assault rifle that uses a 5.56mm 30-round magazine as standard and 40 rounds when extended. It has high muzzle velocity, high rate of fire and low vertical recoil.
- Kar98k will no longer be included in care packages. World spawn rate of Kar98k will remain the same
- Applied a new font for English
- Improved designs for in-game HUD, option window, inventory, menu screen, and system message box
- Improved Solo/Team Play UI
– Moved health bars of team member(s) from the top left corner to the bottom left corner
– Changed colors and markings in the mini map, world Map, and team list UI
– Added indicators for team members to check their status (vehicle, parachuting, alive/dead, DBNO, connection status, etc.)
- Improved interaction HUD
– If there is no more room left in the backpack, the font will turn red to show that items cannot be picked up
- Improved the mini map and the world map
– Decreased the saturation of the mini map to further emphasize information of team members
– Adjusted the colors of the world map to increase visibility of markers and other information
– Players can check team members’ FOV direction through the world map and the mini map
– When team members get on the same vehicle, a single indicator will appear
- Moved the kill log from the bottom left corner to the top right corner
- Modified the design of the health bar to show the point for 75%. The bar will not turn red when health is below 75%
- Added killcam feature that can be found in Settings. Now players can check killcams in the result screen
– For Duo and Squad modes, killcam can be checked after all team members have died
- Changed the lobby music
- Improved vehicle engine sounds
- Added a sound that will be played around the edge of the blue zone
- Added three different sound effects for the red zone
– Sounds of bombs being released
– Sounds of bombs falling
– Sounds of bombs exploding
- Added sounds when character jumps into water. Sound will be different based on the speed
- Added four languages: Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Mexico) and Chinese (Traditional)
- Fixed camera jittering for passenger sitting on the back of a motorcycle with sidecar
- Fixed the issue where animations are not played when bandages are used consecutively
- Removed the pink circle that appeared on certain buildings when parachuting
- Fixed the issue where shooting was possible when vaulting
- Greatly reduced blurriness of the reticle while in ADS mode
We hope to get a lot of feedback on our second PC 1.0 test build!
The PUBG Development and Community Team