Al via l’evento dedicato al quinto Anniversario di Overwatch!WhatsApp
Speciale Anniversario Overwatch – Da poche ore è finalmente disponibile su Overwatch il nuovo ed attesissimo evento dedicato al quinto Anniversario di Overwatch, celebre sparatutto Blizzard che con questo update riceve svariati nuovi contenuti.
Per prima cosa si segnala che anche solo loggando su OW si avrà diritto a ricevere come ricompensa una loot box di livello leggendario, e che giocando e completando alcune sfide vinceremo degli altri item del tutto originali, come delle nuove icone giocatore, dei nuovi spray, ma anche e soprattutto le tre nuove skin chiamate “Cybermedic Ana“, “Bird of Paradise Echo“, ed infine anche la “8 Ball Wrecking Ball“.
Nel corso dell’evento, saranno poi anche disponibili svariate risse del passato, appartenenti ad altrettanti eventi che abbiamo ciclicamente “giocato” su Overwatch nel corso degli ultimi anni: avremo a nostra disposizione ad esempio le risse dei Giochi Estivi, quelle degli Archivi di Overwatch, o quelle di Magico Inverno, cosi da soddisfare anche le richieste dei player più nostalgici di OW.
Andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli pubblicati sul sito ufficiale sull’Anniversario di Overwatch:
CHEERS TO FIVE YEARS
To celebrate five years of fighting for the future, we’re bringing back fan-favorite brawls and packing Anniversary Loot Boxes with commemorative items from the past. Log in to earn a Legendary Anniversary Loot Box and pick up an extra if you purchase a 50 Loot Box bundle!
BRAWLS ARE BACK
As part of the Overwatch Anniversary celebration, we’re unlocking the brawl vault. Enjoy your favorite modes from past seasonal events like Junkenstein’s Revenge, Lúcioball, Freezethaw Elimination, and more. Check out the full brawl schedule here so you can get ready to dive back into the action.
EARN WEEKLY REWARDS
Take some free swag home from the party by playing games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade to unlock new player icons, sprays, and stylish skins like Cybermedic Ana, Bird of Paradise Echo, and 8 Ball Wrecking Ball. Each week brings new rewards to earn!
LEVEL UP YOUR COLLECTION
Earn an Anniversary Loot Box the first time you log in during the event! Each Anniversary Loot Box has a chance to contain items from past Anniversary and seasonal events, so don’t miss your chance to snag that skin you’ve been eyeing for the past year.
Plus, each purchase of the 50 Anniversary Loot Boxes bundle also contains a bonus Legendary Loot Box containing at least one legendary item! Don’t wait too long: Anniversary Loot Boxes will vanish when the event ends on June 8.
Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – May 18, 2021
Overwatch Anniversary 2021
We’re celebrating Overwatch’s fifth anniversary with brand new items, including Legendary skins like Funky Baptiste, Venus Moira, Junkfood Junkrat, and more! Participate in the weekly anniversary Challenges for even more amazing rewards, such as Cybermedic Ana, Bird of Paradise Echo, and the 8 Ball Wrecking Ball skin.
If you missed any Overwatch events from the previous years, you’ll be able to unlock items from past events using credits or by opening Loot Boxes. Every day, we’ll feature a set of your favorite seasonal brawls in the Arcade.
Thank you for playing Overwatch with us for half a decade. We can’t wait to show you what we have in store for Overwatch 2!
Feature Update: Nameplate Voice Icons
Nameplates now indicate which teammates are speaking in Team or Group voice chat channels. This feature is also available for Match voice chat channels when enabled in Custom Games. The voice icon color will match the color of the voice chat channel players are speaking in.
Overwatch League Away (White) Skins
Players who have previously earned a hero’s Overwatch League Home (Gray) skin through historical promotions will now be automatically granted that hero’s corresponding Overwatch League Away (White) skin.
- Competitive Deathmatch Season 4 has begun! Now through June 8th, 2021, compete in Competitive 8-player free for all Deathmatch to earn a rank and rewards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being selected on the player list within the replay controls when using a mouse
- Fixed a bug with team composition tips appearing on hero select in non-Role-Queue 6v6 game modes
- Fixed a bug that prevented Hero Select from opening properly on Horizon Lunar Colony under specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused some heroes to not restore their ability charges immediately after respawning
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines found in Loot Boxes to not play their waveforms when inspected
- Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck on top of some map geometry
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of the bell
- Updated a location to no longer be reachable by players
- Fixed a bug that allowed phased out teammates to be healed by Baptiste’s Biotic Launcher
- Fixed a bug that caused the lingering aura of an expired Immortality Field to remain on a player who leaves the expired field’s area of effect
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat’s RIP-Tire to teleport to the floor if his ultimate is triggered from a high ledge
- Fixed a bug that caused the default RIP-Tire portrait to appear when equipping specific skins
- Fixed a bug that caused Toxic Roadhog’s hook to flicker on low settings
We’ll see you at the party, heroes!
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!