Deathwing su Heroes of the Storm: ecco talenti ed abilità!WhatsApp
Con una nuova serie di aggiornamenti svelati durante le ore della notte, gli sviluppatori di Heroes of the Storm hanno mostrato tutte le principali caratteristiche del nuovo eroe del Nexus Alamorte.
Questo personaggio, gratuito per tutti quelli che hanno acquistato il biglietto virtuale, sarà caratterizzato alla presenza dell’abilità eroica chiamata Cataclysm, in onore del Cataclisma che il drago scatenò sulla terra nel momento del suo risveglio, grazie alla quale Deathwing rilascerà sul terreno un’ondata di fuoco che danneggerà i personaggi nemici presenti, lasciando anche per terra un fuoco che genererà altri danni per un limitato periodo.
Oltre alle abilità, su Reddit sono anche stati svelati tutti i talenti di questo nuovo campione, che andiamo a riportare di seguito insieme a tutte le varie abilità.
[D] TRAIT: Aspect of Death
While airborne: Slam down to the ground, dealing damage to enemies in the area and gaining access to Destroyer abilities: Incinerate and Onslaught.
[W] World Breaker
While airborne: Slam down to the ground, dealing damage to enemies in the area gaining access to the World Breaker abilities: Lava Burst and Earth Shatter.
[Q] Molten Flame (Both Forms)
Breather a stream of flame, dealing damage every second. Drains energy each second.
[W] Incinerate (Destroyer)
Deathwing flaps his wings, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
[W] Lava Burst (World Breaker)
After a short delay, deal damage to all enemies in the area and create a pool of magma that persists for a short time, dealing and slowing enemies.
[E] Onslaught (Destroyer)
Lunge in a direction dealing damage to enemies and slowing them. Deathwing bites enemies at the end of the lunge, dealing additional damage.
[E] Earth Shatter (World Breaker)
Create a fissure that deals damage to enemies and stuns them.
[R] HEROIC ABILITY: Cataclysm
Deathwing flies across the target path, dealing damage on impact and leaving scorched ground that persists for a short time, damaging enemies.
Level 1 Talents
Dragon Soul [Z]
- Increases Molten Flame healing by an additional 25%.
Molten Blood [Trait]
- Armor Plates increase Regen.
Draconic Might [Trait]
- Upon landing on Armor Plate, Deathwing becomes Protected for 0.75 seconds.
Level 4 Talents
- When Molten Flame is cast at full Energy, its damage is increased by 100% against Heroes.
Heat Wave [W]
- Destroyer: After hitting an enemy Hero with Incinerate, Deathwing deals 19 damage per second to all nearby enemies foes the next 8 seconds. Stacks up to 4 times.
- World Breaker: Increases the explosion damage of Lava Burst by 50%.
Dragon’s Ire [Trait]
- While Deathwing has 3 or fewer Armor Plates, his damage is increased by 30%.
Level 7 Talents
- When Deathwing lands, he drops 7 meteors near the landing area, dealing 70 damage to enemies hit. Heroes hit by the meteors reduce Dragonflight’s cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Meteors prioritize landing on Heroes, otherwise they fall randomly in the area.
Death Drop [Z]
- Destroyer and World Breaker’s landing damage is increased by 50% and hitting a Hero allows Deathwing to cast Molten Flame immediately.
Skyfall [E] (Charge Cooldown: 8 seconds)
- After using Dragonflight, Deathwing can drop meteors anywhere within vision dealing 157 damage to enemies in the area. Has 3 charges.
- If a Hero is hit, Deathwing heals for 5% of his maximum Health and reduces his landing cooldowns by 3 seconds.
Level 10 Talents
Burn Beneath My Shadow [R]
- When an enemy Fort or Keep is destroyed the cooldown of Cataclysm is reset. Cataclysm’s periodic damage increased by 100%.
Bellowing Roar [Active] (Cooldown: 75 seconds)
- After 1 second, Deathwing unleashes a mighty roar, dealing 33 damage to nearby HEroes and causing them to run in Fear for 2 seconds. The cooldown recharges 50% faster for each missing Armor Plate.
Level 13 Talents
Wicked Inferno [Q]
- Molten Flame’s Energy cost per second is reduced by 15.
- Destroyer: The bite from Onslaught now Slows by 60% for 1.5 seconds.
- World Breaker: Reduce Earth Shatter’s cooldown by 6 seconds and its Energy cost by 15.
Fire and Fury [Passive]
- Basic Attacks against Rooted, Slowed, or Stunned enemy Heroes deal 50% additional damage and restore 10 Energy.
Level 16 Talents
- Dealing 656 Basic Ability damage to enemy Heroes within 10 seconds causes them to burn for an additional 187 damage over 4 seconds. While burning, they explode every 1 second, dealing 216 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Conflagration cannot activate itself.
Gaze Onto Destruction [Z]
- Hitting Heroes with Destroyer or World Breaker‘s landing causes their damage to be reduced by 76% and Slows them by 40% for 4 seconds.
Elementium Plating [Active] (Cooldown: 90 seconds)
- While in Worldbreaker form, activate to gain a Shield equal to 50% of Deathwing’s missing Health for 8 seconds. While the Shield holds, Deathwing regenerates 2% of his maximum Health per second.
- When the Shield expires or is destroyed, Deathwing regains Armor Plates appropriate for his new Health.
- The Shield and effect end immediately if Deathwing uses Dragonflight or switches to Destroyer form.
Level 20 Talents
Stood in the Fire [R]
- Reduces Cataclysm’s cooldown by 45 seconds.
Arrival of a God [Z]
- Hitting Heroes with Destroyer or Worldbreaker’s landing Stuns for 1 second.
- Deathwing also gains the benefits of all of his level 7 talents.
Destroyer’s Rampage [Trait]
- For the next 6 seconds after landing in Destroyer form, Deathwing’s damage is increased by 25% and his Basic Ability cooldowns recharge 50% faster.
- Damaging Heroes refreshes this effect and switching to World Breaker form removes the effect.
Cosa ne pensate di questo nuovo eroe? La discussione, come sempre, è apertissima community!