Activision accoglie la richiesta dei giocatori: online RITORNO SOLO, COPPIA, TRIO E SQUADWhatsApp
Ritorno SOLO – Con questa ultimissima ora vogliamo segnalare a tutti i giocatori di Call of Duty Warzone l’aggiunta di una nuovissima modalità nella playlist di gioco.
Gli sviluppatori di Activision hanno infatti deciso di soddisfare una delle richieste più sentite dai giocatori del BR Warzone, inserendo nella playlist #BuyBack, una mode Ritorno in cui potremo giocare sia in squadra (da 2, da 3 e da 4), sia in solo!
Al momento, non è quindi disponibile alcuna modalità Battle Royale “classica“, ma solamente quelle del tipo Ritorno, caratterizzate dal fatto che non è presente il gulag e che una volta morti (finché resterà attivo il rischieramento) basterà avere almeno 4000 Dollari per venire nuovamente lanciati in battaglia.
Il post ufficiale sulla nuova modalità Ritorno Solo e le altre:
Here’s your weekly #Warzone playlist update. Now live! Adding: • Verdansk – Buy Backs – Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads • Verdansk – Payload Removing: • Verdansk – BR – Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads • Verdansk – King Slayer Keeping: • Rebirth Island – Resurgence – Quads
Tra le altre interessanti novità, si segnala che con una nuova lista di note della patch nel multiplayer è stata introdotta la nuova mode Double Agent, particolarissima modalità in cui dovremo giocare o nel ruolo degli infiltrati, o nel ruolo di cacciatori di spie.
Ecco l’update ufficiale:
We’re only two weeks into Season Five and our next 6v6 map is already here: welcome to Drive-In!
Fans of the original Black Ops DLC packs will remember this classic locale set in an abandoned drive-in movie theater, packed with sniper sightlines and tight flank routes to explore. Grab some popcorn and jump into the new Drive-In 24/7 Featured Playlist to binge on a mix of 6v6 respawn modes this week.
This is the first time we’ve brought Drive-In to the series in over a decade, so if you weren’t playing back then, this one’s a completely new 6v6 experience for you. And to all the O.G. fans… welcome home.
DOUBLE AGENT: MELEE, CUSTOM GAME UPDATES + MORE
We’re also delivering a special up-close-and-personal version of Season Five’s newest mode today with Double Agent: Melee. The action gets even sneakier in this custom-made game of deception, with only Melee weapons and Finishing Moves allowed – no more shooting first and asking questions later.
After infiltrating your games as Double Agents ourselves and hearing your feedback, we’ve made a change to start all players with no weapon, and we’ve replaced all loot weapons with Melee weapons. We’ve noticed that panic tends to ensue once the gunfire begins, and it can be difficult to track what’s going on. The goal with replacing ranged weapons with Melee weapons is to slow things down a bit and get players to commit to an elimination.
Not all weapons have been replaced with Melee weapons, though – Investigators can still earn the Hand Cannon and Double Agents can still earn the Combat Bow. With less gunfire going on, players should be able to keep a closer eye on suspicious behavior in order to uncover the identity of the Double Agents. While these changes will be live in the Double Agent: Melee Featured Playlist, players can continue to play Double Agent with ranged weapons as loot weapons in Custom Games by setting the Loot Weapons option to the Guns setting.
Remember, teamkilling a fellow Operative that isn’t a confirmed Double Agent will also result in your death, so play the objective and use those voice comms if you want the W.
Today’s update also includes the return of Knife Fight 3v3, plus new Zombies fixes related to Death Perception, Exfil, the Grapple Gun in Outbreak, and more. As the team continues to investigate some particularly tricky issues with the Apply Blueprint feature in Zombies, we’re also planning new weapon tuning adjustments for the TEC-9, EM2, and PPSh-41 for our next update… watch for those patch notes in the near future.
INCOMING: 2X BATTLE PASS XP WEEKEND
Got your eye on something special in the Battle Pass this season? Maybe it’s the TEC-9 at Tier 31, or the free World at War Mixtape at Tier 72? Either way, we’ve got you covered. Starting tomorrow, everyone gets Double Battle Pass XP in Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty®: Warzone™ through August 30th!
Onto what’s new in today’s update:
- Dragon’s Breath attachment now works in conjunction with Dual Wield. [August 20]
- Drive-In added to the 6v6 map rotation.
- Drive-In 24/7 added to Featured Playlists.
- Double Agent: Melee
- Melee weapons only.
- Operatives and the Investigator must find clues and eliminate all Double Agents to win. Double Agents must eliminate all Operatives and the Investigator or detonate all bombs to win.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- Removed the Tomahawk from Knife Fight loadouts.
- Custom Games
- Double Agent
- Added new options to Double Agent Custom Games:
- Starting Pistol: Set whether players start with a Pistol or no weapon.
- Loot Weapons: Set whether weapons found on the ground, in containers, and in supply drops are guns or Melee weapons.
- Added new options to Double Agent Custom Games:
- Double Agent
- Drive-In 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Double Agent: Melee [NEW]
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off 6v6 (Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Added stability fixes for rare issues related to the “Mauer Der Toten” Main Quest, bunny side quest, Outbreak Trials, and the spawning of the Chalice and Aether Tool items.
- Increased chance to rotate to Collateral in earlier Regions.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a loss of functionality when applying a Blueprint just before using the Grapple Gun.
- Addressed an issue that could allow a Hellhound to become stuck during Exfil.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause Death Perception to create phantom duplicated items that could not be picked up.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Echelon (PlayStation)
Cosa ne pensate community? Come sempre, la discussione è assolutamente aperta!
- Articolo realizzato in collaborazione con la community di riferimento di Warzone d’Italia (Clicca qui per entrare su Facebook – Clicca qui per seguire la community su Instagram)