Nuova imponente tornata di bilanciamenti in arrivo su WoW: NERF per il Jailer mitico!
WoW Nerf – Da poche ore sono stati pubblicati dei nuovi tuning sul sito ufficiale di World of Warcraft.
I devs di Blizzard hanno infatti completato un nuovo giro di bilanciamenti sia per le classi PVP, sia per i contenuti PVE, in particolare per alcuni boss di Sepulcher of the First Ones.
La modalità mitica in particolare ha registrato degli imponenti nerf per gli encounter di Halondrus the Reclaimer, Anduin Wrynn ed il Jailer.
Per quest’ultimo in particolare è stato nerfato del 10% il potere d’attacco dei colpi melee, oltre ad un nerf del 5% alla vita e dei pesanti nerf per Martydom, Torment e Boon.
Modifiche in arrivo per alcune classi PVP, tra cui il Paladino ed il Sacerdote Holy, e lo Shaman Restoration.
Andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli:
Ultimi cambiamenti (nerf, buff) annunciati per WoW PVP e Sepulcher
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Time required for Volatile Charges to trigger a Charge Detonation increased to 30 seconds (was 10 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Charge Exposure duration increased to 32 seconds (was 16 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Earthbreaker Missile damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Changed the pattern of Planetcracker Beam during Stage Three in Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced Halondrus’ health by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced damage of Eternity Engine by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Anduin’s Despair and Anduin’s Doubt health reduced by 15% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Befouled Barrier’s absorbs 10% less healing in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Fiendish Soul’s Soul Explosion missile travel speed reduced by 20% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Monstrous Soul health reduced by 6% in Mythic difficulty.
- Lost Soul’s Banish Soul cast time increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Grim Reflection’s Grim Fate haste bonus reduced to 200% (was 250%).
- Jailer’s melee attack decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Jailer’s health decreased 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Martyrdom damage decreased 15% in Mythic difficulty.
- Torment damage decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Boon of Azeroth buff increased by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
With weekly maintenance in each region (27 April in this region), we’re making the following adjustments to several classes in PvP:
WoW PVP Tuning
- Blazing Barrier’s absorb is reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players. This change also affects Blazing Barrier cast by Arcane and Frost’s Triune Ward runecarving power.
- Life Cocoon’s absorb increased by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- The effectiveness of Pure Concentration (conduit) has been reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Divine Favor (PvP Talent) now increases the healing of Flash of Light or Holy Light by 40% (was 50%).
- Holy Light now heals for an additional 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
- Flash of Light now heals for an additional 25% when engaged om combat with enemy players (was 15%). Retribution and Protection Flash of Light unchanged.
- Habiliments of the Empyrean 2-piece set bonus now increases the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 10 seconds when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15 seconds).
- Miracle Worker (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity by 10% (was 20%).
- Soulblade Shadowhide 4-piece set bonus now causes your Poisons and Bleeds to expire 50% faster when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).
- Healing Surge now heals for an additional 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players, up from 15%. Enhancement and Elemental healing unchanged.
- Healing Wave now heals for an additional 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 10%).
- Theurgic Starspeaker’s Regalia 4-piece set bonus now casts a Chain Heal at 70% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 60%).
- Armaments of the Infinite Infantry 4-piece set bonus now increases the damage of Shield Slam and Thunder Clap by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).
Fonte: Ultimi buff/nerf su WoW PvP
Cosa ne pensate di queste modifiche community? La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!