Patch 6.6 – In Arrivo il 23 Marzo!WhatsApp
News of Legends ci fa sapere che la patch 6.6 andrà live, se non ci saranno ritardi, intorno al 23 Marzo!
Cosa ci aspetta da questa patch? Ovviamente l’arrivo di Aurelion Sol e delle skin mattacchione come Draven Draven e Meowkai!
Ecco riportati gli altri cambiamenti:
Triumphant Roar [ E ]
- Now heals allies for 33% of the heal’s original value, decreased from 50%.
Feast [ R ]
- Bonus health gained per stack increased from 90/120/150 to 100/140/180.
Z- Drive Resonance [ Passive ]
- Movement Speed buff increased from 40/50/60/80% (values for levels 1/6/11/16) to 50/60/70/80%.
Phase Dive [ E ]
- Cooldown decreased from 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 seconds to 11/10/9/8/7.
Duelist’s Dance [ Passive ]
- True damage on Vitals changed from 3% [+ 2.8 – 4.5% of Bonus AD] to 2% [+4% of Bonus AD].
Bladework [ E ]
- Slow strength decreased from 40/45/50/55/60% to 30% at all ranks.
Eye of the Storm [ E ]
- Bonus AD while shield is active decreased from 14/23/32/41/50 to 10/17.5/25/32.5/40.
Monsoon [ R ]
- Knockback duration decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.5.
To The Skies [ Q ]
- Damage increased from 30/70/110/150/190/230 [+1.0 Bonus AD] to 40/80/120/160/200/240 [+1.2 Bonus AD];
- Mana cost decreased from 40/45/50/55/60/65 to 40 at all ranks.
- Attack speed decreased from 0.695 [+3% per level] to 0.65 [+2.5% per level].
Sentinel [ W ]
- Magic damage on proc decreased from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% to 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%;
- Now passively gives Kalista 9% [+1% per level] bonus Attack Speed when herOathsworn ally is nearby;
- Ghosts now do 3 laps before disappearing, decreased from 7.
Fate’s Call [ R ]
- Cast range decreased from 1400 to 1000.
Defiance [ R+E ]
- Bonus to shield increased from 30/90/150/210 [+0.3 AP] to 30/100/170/240 [+0.6 AP].
Taste Their Fear [ Q ]
- Cooldown decreased from 3.5 seconds at all ranks to 3.
Void Spike [ W ]
- Cooldown decreased from 10 seconds at all ranks to 9.
Whimsy [ W ]
- Duration of speed buff decreased from 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds to 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4.
Prismatic Barrier [ W ]
- Shield decreased from 80/105/130/155/180 [+0.35 AP] to to 50/70/90/110/130 [+0.2 AP];
- Return shield now stacks with the original, rather than replacing it;
- The staff projectile now travels slower away from Lux and faster toward her.
- Magic Resist increased from 30 [+0 per level] to 32 [+1.25 per level].
Sapling Toss [ E ]
- Duration of saplings increased from 35 seconds at all ranks to 40/45/50/55/60.
Wuju Style [ E ]
- True damage on active changed from 10/15/20/25/30 [+0.1/0.125/0.15/0.175/0.2 Total AD] to 12/19/26/33/40 [+0.25 Bonus AD].
Javelin Toss [ Q ]
- “Hunt” debuff no longer roots jungle monsters.
Bushwhack [ Human W ]
- “Hunt” debuff no longer roots jungle monsters.
Pounce [ Cougar W ]
- Base damage increased from 50/100/150/200 to 65/110/155/200;
Command: Attack [ Q ]
- Mana cost decreased from 50 at all ranks to 30/35/40/45/50.
Blinding Assault [ Q ]
- Duration of blind debuff decreased from 2 seconds to 1.5;
- Cooldown increased from 11/10/9/8/7 seconds to 11/10.5/10/9.5/9.
Twin Bite [ Q ]
- Total AD ratio on second hit decreased from 0.8/0.85/0.9/0.95/1.0 to 0.4/0.55/0.7/0.85/1.0.
Burnout [ W ]
- No longer deals 20% increased damage to jungle monsters.
- Base damage on proc decreased from 80 to 60.
- Recipe changed from Pickaxe [875 Gold] + Rejuvenation Bead [150 Gold] + 175 Recipe Cost to 2 x Long Sword [350 Gold] + Rejuvenation Bead + 350 Recipe Cost (total cost unchanged).
- Attack Damage decreased from 30 to 20;
- Now once again has the passive cleave on-hit.
- Attack Damage decreased from 50 to 35;
- (Recipe changed to reflect the Tiamat recipe changes.)
- Armor and Magic Resist decreased from 60 to 55;
- Void Gates now always take 5 hits to kill, but will regenerate their hit points outside combat.
Three stars constantly orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage and applying spell effects to enemies they strike.
Aurelion Sol fires the core of a newborn star in a target direction that explodes—dealing damage and stunning all nearby enemies—upon reactivation or once it travels beyond his stars’ maximum orbital range. Aurelion Sol can travel alongside Starsurge, and by keeping it close he’ll nurture it, growing it in size so that it damages and stuns a wider area when it explodes.
Aurelion Sol pushes his stars out to his outer ring, significantly increasing their power. Celestial Expansion costs mana to cast and drains mana every second the ability is toggled on. Once he toggles the ability off or runs out of mana, Aurelion Sol pulls his stars back.
Passive: Aurelion Sol builds up increasing movement speed as he travels continuously in the same direction, and loses speed on sharp turns. Some of this speed is stored away as Escape Velocity stacks, which are lost entirely whenever he takes damage from an enemy.
Active: Once Aurelion Sol maxes his Escape Velocity stacks, he can activate Comet of Legend to pull in his orbiting stars and take flight, traversing over terrain for a long distance. He cannot turn once his course is set, and enemy damage will bring Aurelion Sol back to earth, restoring his orbiting stars.
Aurelion Sol shoots out a long wave of starfire in a target direction that damages and slows all struck enemies. Nearby enemies caught in the blast are also knocked back to Aurelion Sol’s outer ring.
Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Definitely Not Vel’Koz will be available in store for 750 RP.
Draven Draven will be available in store for 750 RP.
Meowkai will be available in store for 1350 RP.
Urf Kench will be available in store for 750 RP.