Patch 6.18 PBEWhatsApp
Il ciclo PBE è ormai giunto alla fine, mercoledì la patch 6.18 arriverà in live, finalmente vedremo il rework di Yorick, le nuove “chef” skins, Championship Zed e Riven e i soliti cambiamenti generali.
Come sempre si ringrazia Surrenderat20 per questa patch.
Yorick Champion UpdateAfter a long wait, Yorick’s champion update is now on the PBE for testing – this is a LARGE scope champion update complete with new gameplay, visuals, updated skins, VO, and more!Be sure to check out RiotSolcrushed’s Yorick update feedback thread to drop off feedback and questions concerning his new gameplay, including AI, Clarity, Bugs, and more!
Yorick, the Shepherd of Lost Souls[Out of date as of 8/29 PBE Update]
Stats & Abilities
- Range: 175
- Movespeed: 340
- Base HP: 580
- HP Growth: 100
- Base health regen: 1.6
- Health regen growth: 0.16
- Base Mana: 300
- Mana Growth: 40
- Base Mana Regen: 1.5
- Mana regen growth: .15
- Base Armor: 30
- Armor Growth: 4
- Base MR: 32
- MR per level: 1.25
- Base attack damage: 57
- Attack damage growth: 5
Shepherd of Souls (Passive)
The Cursed Horde: Yorick can have up to 4 Mist Walkers in an area with [100+5 per level] (+15% of Yorick’s HP) Health and [10+5 per level] (+30% of Yorick’s total AD) Attack Damage. Mist Walkers will perish if the move too far away from Yorick or the Maiden of the Mist.
Final Service: Every 12/8/4th (at level 1/7/13) enemy unit that dies near Yorick will leave a grave. Enemy champions will always leave a grave.
If Yorick’s minions enter a lane, they will proceed down the lane.
- HP: 100/105/110/115/120/125/130/135/140/145/150/155/160/165/170/175/180/185
- AD: 10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/55/60/65/70/75/80/85/90/95
Last Rites / Awakening (Q)
Mana Cost: 25
Yorick’s next basic attack deals 30/55/80/105/130 (+140% Total AD) physical damage and restores 12-82 health (doubled when below half Health). Last Rites will leave a grave if it kills the target.
When there are 3 or more graves nearby and Last Rites has been used, Yorick can cast Awakening to raise Mist Walkers from graves.
- Heal value is 12/14/16/18/20/22/26/30/34/38/42/46/52/58/64/70/76/82.
Dark Procession (W)
Mana Cost: 70
Yorick summons a destructible wall of spirits with 2/2/3/3/4 health around target area for 4 seconds. Allies can walk through the wall freely.
Mourning Mist (E)
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Yorick throws a globule of Black Mist that deals 15% of enemy’s current Health as magic damage (minimum 70/105/140/175/210 (+70% AP)), slows by 30% for 2 seconds, and marks targets for 4 seconds. Yorick and his minions are hasted by 20% while moving toward the mark.
Eulogy of the Isles (R)
Mana Cost: 100
Yorick summons The Maiden of the Mist and 2/3/4 Mist Walkers. The Maiden has 700/1500/3000(+30% of Yorick’s total HP) Health, deals 10/20/40 (+50% of Yorick’s total AD) magic damage per second, and raises Mist Walkers from nearby enemy deaths.
When Yorick damages the Maiden’s target he will deal 5/7.5/10% of their max Health as bonus magic damage (2 second cooldown).
Here’s the updated Yorick voiceover, clocking in at over 20 minutes!
(NOTE: We’ll have a full special interactions video up in a few days!)
Of course, Yorick also has a new Champion Select Quote:“Fear not… I will make use of your corpse“
Several Non-English voiceovers for Yorick were also added:Here’s a video of Yorick’s special voiceover interactions:
Here’s the short form version of Yorick’s lore that is now available in client. As usual, expect a larger introduction and story down the road!
”These isles… How they scream.”
The last survivor of a long-forgotten religious order, Yorick is both blessed and cursed with power over the dead. Trapped on the Shadow Isles, his only companions are the rotting corpses and shrieking spirits that he gathers to him. Yorick’s monstrous actions belie his noble purpose: to free his home from the curse of the Ruination.”
Updated skinsAlong with the new kit and look, both of Yorick’s skins have been updated!
975 RP[Loading Screen / New vs. Old Splash Comparison] [Only Yorick part changed here, other champions splash also updated to match.]
In addition to various new sfx and vfx added in the update, note that Pentakill Yorick ‘s dance starts playing Lightbringer from the Pentakill album!
New SkinsThe 6.18 PBE cycle includes a total of five new skins: Championship Zed and new cooking inspired skins for Akali, Leona, Olaf, and Pantheon.
975 RP (Legacy)
Here’s Riot LoveStrut with a Bugs & Feedback Thread for Championship Zed:
“”Only the worthy will survive.”
Championship Zed emerges from the shadows to find any competition worthy of his time. Will anyone be able to stand blade-to-blade with this master assassin?
Championship Zed will be 975 RP* and includes:
- Brand new model and textures! (Sleek Championship armor and blades, ready to strike from the shadows.)
- All-new VFX! (Shurikens and shadows never looked so good.)
- New recall! (Championship Zed takes a break from the dullness of unworthy opponents.)
We always love the feedback and feelings that you cuties provide! Any bug reports and thoughts help guide us toward ways to make these skins even more awesome, so please keep ‘em coming! <3
*prices are subject to change”
A shared splash art for the upcoming Sashimi Akali, Barbecue Leona, Baker Pantheon, and Butcher Olaf skins was also added in:
Sashimi Akali750 RP
Butcher Olaf750 RPHere’s Nurse Flan with a Bugs & Feedback Thread for the delicious Baker Pantheon, Barbecue Leona, Sashimi Akali, and Butcher Olaf skins!“Baker Pantheon has finally appeared on the Rift… with friends!Barbecue Leona, Sashimi Akali, and Butcher Olaf are ready to showcase their culinary skills… in a competition! May the best meal win!Fun Development Fact!Our producer made a special trip to the grocery store to pick up some bread for our sound designer to make Baker Pantheon’s SFX!Fun Cooking Facts!Baker Pantheon
- He’s got a bread shield… and a butter knife with butter!
- Mostly new VFX! (all bread and butter-y!)
- Some new SFX! (made with real bread!)
- New Recall! (bake that bread!)
- Set to be 975 RP (pricing always subject to change)Barbecue Leona
- She’s got an elegant chef’s outfit on, with a grill for a shield!
- Some new VFX! (fire motes on the shield and a special sausage-on-a-stick E)
- Set to be 750 RP (pricing always subject to change)Sashimi Akali
- She’s ready to chop up some raw seafood! (new model!)
- New VFX for her Q! (there goes the crab claw!)
- Set to be 750 RP (pricing always subject to change)Butcher Olaf
- He’s all about meat! (but likes to keep it classy with pinstripe pants)
- New VFX for his Q! (he throws the porkchop!)
- Set to be 750 RP (pricing always subject to change)We’d love to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new chef skins as you take a first look at these in-progress skins! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]See you on the Rift!”
New Summoner IconA party hardy new poro summoner icon has been added! No details on release or availability yet!
Mysterious Voice Teaser
[We are currently UNCERTAIN if these are hooked up correctly in-game. Will confirm when possible!]
A mysterious voice has been discovered on the PBE, including both music and several lines that reference jungle camps – Gromp, Blue Buff, and Krugs.
Here’s a video of the different lines with the music in the background:For convenience, here are the VO lines:
- “Poor Gromp. He was a prince amongst toads. “
- “You will be missed old friend, warts and all. “
- “Goodbye Gromp, or as you would say, ribbit. “
- “Hop to that lilypad in the sky, old friend. “
- “Wait ‘til you see Daisy’s dance moves!
- “Everyone wins in a dance off.”
- “Next time, more petting and less stabbing. “
- “A tragic end for such a noble friend.”
- “Can I cut in? Yes? No. I’ll- I’ll come back later. “
- “Why kill when you can simply ask?”
- “What a shame, he could’ve been a mountain. “
- “How can anyone kill someone as cuddly as Krugs?”
- “Farewell Krugs, I shall miss our long talks.”
Here is the VO in various non-English languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Latin American Spanish
These were all added in the MISC_Attachments_SFX_audio.bnk and MISC_Attachments_SFX_evvevnts.bnk files. There are also new several new files that start with “EE”, these presumably the triggers for how to trigger the lines for Blue, Gromp, Krug, and jungle camps – including Killing camps and Dancing with blue.
SPECULATION: This seems to be in line with our usual sort of in-game teasers for new champions.
Lore ChangesElise and Maokai have had their in-game lore entries updated in the client! Please remember these are only the short form in client entries and typically longer form bio & stories follow!
”Beauty is power too, and can strike swifter than any sword.”
Elise is a deadly predator who dwells in a shuttered, lightless palace, deep in the Immortal Bastion of Noxus. Once she was mortal, the mistress of a once-powerful house, but the bite of a vile spider god transformed her into something beautiful, undying, and utterly inhuman. To maintain her eternal youth, Elise preys upon the innocent, and there are few who can resist her seductions.
”All around me are empty husks, soulless and unafraid… but I will bring them fear.”
Maokai is a rageful, towering treant who fights the unnatural horrors of the Shadow Isles. He was twisted into a force of vengeance after a magical cataclysm destroyed his home, surviving undeath only through the waters of life infused within his heartwood. Once a peaceful nature spirit, Maokai now furiously battles to banish the scourge of unlife from the Shadow Isles and restore his home to its former beauty
Yorick login themeTo go with his champion update in testing, an eerie Yorick login theme is now on the PBE!
Click this link for music or right click and “save as” to download: [Direct link to music.]
[PBE CONTEXT] Ramping up for Worlds content
Here’s Riot Pabro with some information on upcoming Worlds content that will be hitting the PBE soon – including new 2016 WC summoner icons (including emotes & recalls), improvements and the return of Championship Riven, and an introduction to the new Championship Zed!
This is Pabro, from the Personalization team here to talk about the slew of World Championship related skins, icons, and good stuff hitting PBE for Patch 6.18. We’re super excited to celebrate the 2016 World Championship with you, and we’re bringing a bunch of ways to show off your team pride in game.
First off, we’re bringing back World Championship summoner icons and temporary team emotes. You’ll be able to purchase and equip an icon for your favorite team which unlocks the ability for you to show your support with an emote. This year, you’ll also be able to upgrade emotes across three tiers to show your dedication to your team. Each tier has a different border for the icon and emote, and the final tier has additional sound effects and a special esports recall particle! The final tier of emotes is hitting PBE today, with the other tiers coming at a later time. More details on how the upgrade system will work to come later, but for now enjoy playing around with your favorite team on PBE. (Note, if your team doesn’t make it into Worlds they will not be featured on live. LEND THEM YOUR ENERGY!)
Secondly, we’ve added some extra art to Summoner’s Rift to commemorate the World Championship. The map will feature special textures to reinforce the spirit of Worlds in every game.
Last but certainly not least, we have some exciting news for the Championship skin line. We’re happy to introduce Championship Zed as the mid laner we’ve been waiting for since the famous Faker vs. Ryu showdown. Take him for a spin, and let us know how he feels.
In addition to Zed, we’ll also be bringing back Championship Riven, our first member of the Championship team. We know this has been long-awaited, so check out the full details and further info on her return here.
Please hit us with your feedback and stay tuned for more details that we’ll reveal soon in anticipation of Worlds!
Pabro”Here are the new World Championship esports summoner icons mentioned above, remember that only the teams that make it into worlds will have icons featured on live! More details on the upgrade system and such to come at a later date.
Additional coverage of the emote and recall examples will be added at a later date!
Championship Riven 2016 – return details & skin updates
As mentioned above, Championship Riven (currently a limited skin) will also be returning soon, complete with updated textures and vfx touch ups! Those who purchased her way back in 2012 will also be getting a few extras to make up for the formerly limited skin returning to the shop, including a unique vintage loading screen and the in-game addition of a crown to her model and new R VFX!
The skin will now be split into two “versions” –
- Championship Riven – “original”version of the skin for folks who previously purchased or obtained the skin, complete with extras such as in-game crown & R vfx, special loading screen, and vintage summoner icon! Will not go on sale.
- Championship Riven 2016 – version of the skin that will be returning to the store and available for purchase for 975 RP. Does not include extras.Below is a comparison between the Champion Riven (left) unique R glow and normal Championship Riven 2016 (right) R. Notice the sword glows brighter around the base.
While there are two versions, both Championship Riven skins have received a texture and vfx pass on the PBE. Below is a comparison between LIVE and PBE versions of Championship Rivenand be sure to check out the preview below video for the current version of Championship Riven’s VFX – NOTE: unfortunately the R VFX differences not in video as they are bugged on PBE as of 8/24. WIP!
Here’s Riot Pabro with more information on some upcoming return and changes to Championship Riven:
I’m Pabro, a Product Manager, on the LoL Personalization Content Team (aka Skins team) and I’m here to give you all an update on Championship Riven as she will be hitting PBE very soon.
Worlds is a special time of year, and with the introduction of Championship Zed (surprise!) who rounds out a full Championship team comp, we wanted to look back to Season 2 where the championship line began. We felt this was a great opportunity to bring back the original Championship skin: Championship Riven for a new generation of players. And we damn well wanted to make sure she felt awesome for original owners. So we spent some time giving her texture some love and bringing it up to our current art standards.
We didn’t want to stop there though, and decided we were going to do something extra special for those who originally obtained her four years ago during the Season 2 World Championship.
If you are an original owner of Championship Riven, we are adding in some extra in-game recognition for you. Firstly, we will be making a custom vintage loading screen banner that is different than previous versions so people will know you’re an OG.
Secondly, we’re creating a “vintage” version of her in-game model that features an exclusive crown and a glowing particle on her sword when her ultimate, “Blade of the Exile” is activated. Original owners will get the “vintage” version of her updated model and the new version as well.
Any new owner of the skin will be able to obtain Championship Riven with an updated texture but none of the aforementioned extra goodies. The goal here was to ensure that vintage Championship Riven commemorated the start of the Championship skin line and people who obtained her at that time will get to celebrate that forever.
Championship Riven has been highly coveted by a lot of you for a looooong time. I mean, there was even a petition about it. Over the years, we’ve heard a lot of feedback, excitement and discussion around this skin so we felt it was important to do something different than what we’ve tried in the past.
We hope you enjoy the update and changes. As always, let us know what you think. We welcome it.
To add to this, here’s Riot Lovestrut with a bugs & feedback thread for Championship Riven 2016:
“Championship Riven 2016 is dashing, hopping, and slashing her way back into the store for a limited time!
Championship Riven 2016 will be 975 RP* and includes:
- Updated textures! (Championship Riven 2016’s made a few tweaks to her gear since last time!)
- Updated VFX! (Crush the competition with more stunning particles!)
Learn more about the Championship Riven update here!
We always love the feedback and feelings that you cuties provide! Any bug reports and thoughts help guide us toward ways to make these skins even more awesome, so please keep ‘em coming! <3
*prices are subject to change”
Introducing Invulnerability HUD
Assets were added this cycle for an upcoming Invulnerability HUD – a yellow glow and shield that appears around your champion when they are under the effects of an invulnerability shield such as Lissandra’s R, Taric’s R, Zhonya’s, and more!
Here’s Riot Penrif with more info on the new Invulnerability HUD that will be testing on the PBE:
“Have you ever been sad when a big attack lands on its target only to find out they’re invulnerable?
Have you wanted to know that the health bar you’re about to lay into can’t be moved?
Did you see the Taric Ult in the Ryze Champion Spotlight and wondered wtf?
Well, have we got the feature for you! It’s Invulnerability HUD, (most likely) coming in Patch 6.18!
We’ve added a fancy gold border to champion’s health bars when they can’t be touched. In addition, we pulled a couple abilities that acted a lot like invulnerability and went ahead and made them fully embrace invulnerability. We’re hoping this makes interacting (or not) with invulnerable champions a less frustrating experience. If we’ve bounced off that target please let us know in the comments below.”
[8/29 UPDATE]The previously mentioned INVULNERABILITY HUD is now available for PBE testing! As a reminder, this set of changes puts a golden shield and outline around HP bar when a champion is invulnerable from effects like Lissandra R, Bard R, Taric R, Zhonya’s, and more!Below are explanations Ququroon gave for the different effects for how the UI handles + pictures: invulnerable and both invulnerable & untargetable, as well as untargetable for reference!
- “Invulnerable: Target cannot take damage, but can still be hit. Shows a glow on the HP Bar. (Taric R, Kayle R, etc.)” –src
- “Invuln and Untargetable: Target cannot take damage, nor can they be targeted. Shows both a glowing, faded HP bar. (Zhonya’s, Liss R, etc.)” – srcTo clear up confusion, here is how just an untargetable but not invulunerble unit looks on the HP bar – keep in mind this is it works on live already:
- “Untargetable: Target cannot be targeted, but can still take damage. Fades the HP Bar. (Fizz E, Vlad W, etc.)” – src
- Arcade Ahri’s splash art has been updated to include the whisker marks on her face.
- 2016 World Championship Summoner’s Rift decals added.
- You can now use the Cooldown pings to ping both your XP bar and Gold (seems to have been added in an earlier update this cycle!)
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.Champions
- Volley (W) cooldown increased to 15/12.5/10/7.5/5 from 12/10/8/6/4
- Base attack damage lowered to 55 from 59
- Hop/Crunch (E) cooldown increased to 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 from 18/16.5/15/13.5/12
- Hyper (Mini W) damage lowered to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/25/35/45/55
- Violent Tendencies (W) tooltip now specifies 200 max damage vs monsters.
- Iron Will (W2) lifesteal and spell vamp increased to 10/15/20/25/30 from 5/10/15/20/25%
- Health Growth reduced to 75 from 84
- Lucent Singularity (E) slow increased to 25/30/35/40/45% from 20/24/28/32/36%
- Love Tap (Passive) tooltip no longer mentions doing half damage vs turrets.
- Unspeakable Horror (E) terrify duration increased to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25 from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
- Base armor reduced to 24 from 28.3
- Armor growth reduced to 3.4 from 3.75
- Realm Warp (R) [tooltip fix – rank 1 range now properly listed at 1750]
- [NOTE: Ququroon confirmed this is a tooltip/indicator bugfix for the 6.17 change.]
- Ki Barrier (Passive) Shield strength lowered to [50 + 3 per level] from [52 + 4] per level.
- Twilight Assault (Q)
- Next 3 attack damage lowered to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of target’s max health from 3/3.5/4/4.5/5%
- Damage on hit after spirit blade hits lowered to 4/4.5/5/5.5/6% from 5/5.5/6/6.5/7%
- Threaded Volley (Q) no longer deals 50% extra damage to minions.
- Unraveled Earth (E) trap damage lowered to 70/90/110/130/150 from 80/105/130/155/180
- Base health reduced to 525 from 550
- Tides of Blood (E)
- Cooldown increased to 13/11/9/7/5 from 9/8/7/6/5
- Health cost changed to 8% at all ranks from 10% at all ranks
- Attack speed per level lowered to 2.5 from 3.2
- Base attack speed also increased to [0.67] from [0.658].
- Attack delay to -0.067 from -0.05
- Steel Tempest (Q) – [tooltip clarification only] added to tooltip “is interruptible by crowd control “
- Last Breath (R) – secondary effect of increased bonus armor pen now only applies to Yasuo’s critical strikes rather than all attacks.
- “For 15 seconds, Yasuo’s critical strikes gain 50% Bonus Armor Penetration – this affects Armor from items, buffs, runes and masteries”Items
- Recipe changed to [Jaurim’s Fist + Long Sword + Giant’s Belt + 550g]
- Health increased to 700 from 650
- Attack damage lowered to 30 from 40
- Heal for killing a minion lowered to 15 from 20
CONTINUED TESTINGThe following content has been testing on the PBE but will not be going to live in the patch.
August 29th PBE LCU Alpha Update
Patch also pushed to the PBE’s LCU Alpha!
Following normal drafts, Ranked Draft has been enabled for testing on the PBE LCU Alpha!
A ranked tab has been added to the profile page – you can look over the various leagues and ladders.
Yorick ban quote also added: – “It’s your funeral.”