Al via il Voidwalker Event, nuova città, sfide e aggiornamentiWhatsApp
Il Voidwalker Event è già iniziato, come promesso dagli sviluppatori, nel King’s Canyon ci sarà una nuova città, sfide da completare per ricompense gratuite, e skin esclusive per l’evento.
Per saperne di più sull’evento e tutto ciò che avrà da offrire, clicca qui.
Per l’evento, è stato creato un video di presentazione, pubblicato sull’account Twitter ufficiale.
Listen to the voices in the Apex Legends Voidwalker event, featuring an exclusive Wraith Voidwalker skin, a secret underground Wraith town takeover, an all-new limited-time mode, and more!
Step into the Voidwalker event now through 9/17. pic.twitter.com/Psg4rnYiUV
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) September 3, 2019
L’evento partirà oggi 3 settembre, e terminerà il 17 settembre, quindi durerà complessivamente due settimane. Tra gli update più importanti, c’è l’aggiunta della corsa automatica, la disabilitazione dell’auto-switch delle armi, sistemazioni di vari bug grafici e ora Wattson ha il basso profilo (5% incremento dei danni ricevuti). Di seguito vi mostreremo nel dettaglio tutto sull’evento e cosa gli sviluppatori hanno aggiornato per Apex.
- Double XP for Top 5 and Wins Weekend
- From 10:00 a.m. PT on September 6 to 10:00 a.m. PT on September 9, players will earn double XP for Top 5 finishes and wins. This bonus will affect both Account Level and Battle Pass progression.
- Limited-Time Mode – Armed and Dangerous
- Shotguns and Snipers only
- Enabled Guns: Mozambique, Peacekeeper, EVA-8, Longbow, G7, Triple Take
- Attachments not used by Snipers or Shotguns are disabled
- Gold variants of weapons spawn in High Tier loot zones and in airdrops
- Kraber and Mastiff loot values are tuned so they spawn in late-game airdrops and very rarely as ground loot (1-2 per game each)
- Reduced Armor
- Disabled Loot: Armor (Blue/Purple/Gold), Helmets (Blue/Purple/Gold)
- Spawn rate for Common Armor and Helmets is reduced.
- Ground Loot Drop Chances are reduced by 45% (Supply Bins are not affected by this)
- Bullet Counts and Stacks are modified
- Light Rounds: 16 per drop, 32 per inventory slot
- Energy Rounds: 16 per drop, 32 per inventory slot
- Heavy Rounds: 7 per drop, 14 per inventory slot
- Shotgun Rounds: 7 per drop, 28 per inventory slot
- Overall, loot density is reduced, but ammo/weapon spawn rates are increased and stack sizes are increased to offset the loot scarcity and allow players to have enough ammo to not discourage combat.
- Increased spawn rates for syringes to compensate for lower loot density.
- Reduced spawn rates for shield batteries to match rarity of armor.
- Shotguns and Snipers only
Sistemazione dei bug
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a player’s reward would not display properly after completing a challenge that awards crafting metals.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would see a different rare skin equipped to the Legend they are spectating when hanging from a ledge.
- Fixed some issues related to script errors.
- [Xbox] Fixed issue where sometimes players would have issues connecting to a match at the same time as their party forcing them to join Legend Select late with Legends already locked.
- [PS4] code fixes to address crashes related to out of memory issues.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would still be in an out of bounds state when they are not actually out of bounds.
- New Promo Window – A new feature we’ve added to the Lobby that will display offers and info and allows for direct navigation to the website or store.
- Added Auto Sprint feature to all platforms that can be turned on or off. This is disabled by default and can be changed in the Settings menu.
- Players can now adjust Aim Down Sight look sensitivity per optic zoom level.
- Visual improvements to Legends in the Lobby and Character Select screen
- Increased overall brightness.
- Softer/lighter shadows.
- Improved reflections on hard surfaces.
- Improved detail and contrast to textures.
- Added UI to the Spectator View that lets players easily tell if they are spectating a squadmate or enemy.
- Added setting to disable weapon auto switching when ammo runs out.
- Increased projectile width for the TripleTake
- SMG weapons are no longer compatible with the 3x HCOG and 2x-4x variable ACOG scopes.
- Note from design: Our goal with this change is to better define weapon archetypes and improve the looting experience so that players aren’t accidentally picking up a long range site for a close range weapon that they have to manually remove.
- Wattson will now have low profile attributes [takes %5 more damage to base health]
- Reduced the maximum number of Interceptor Pylons that can be active to 1.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the start up animation for their ultimate when activated while using a zipline.
Per leggere la nota ufficiale di Respawn, clicca qui.