Nuova lista di Hotfixes online su World of Warcraft!WhatsApp
Nuova lista di Hotfixes online su World of Warcraft! Questa volta Blizzard ha previsto degli interventi sul Demon Hunter (per la spec Vengeance dove il bonus di stamina del Demonic Wards è aumentato del 10%, sul Pala Prot (che ha invece alzato il bonus passivo di stamina dal 30 al 40%, sul Priest Shadow e sul Warrior Fury.
Diverse modifiche sono state applicate anche a Seat of the Triumvirate, al PvP e ad altre piccoli contenuti.
Di seguito la lista completa.
- Demon Hunter
- Demonic Wards stamina bonus increased to 65% (was 55%).
- Passive stamina bonus increased to 40% (was 30%).
- Void Tendrils no longer cause performance issues when attacking an enemy affected by Grounding Totem.
- Rampage will now consume the Massacre buff when it is cast, instead of on the final hit.
- Meat Cleaver will no longer be canceled early if Whirlwind is cast while a Rampage animation is in progress.
Dungeons and Raids
- Seat of the Triumvirate
- Common enemies
- Arcing Void damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Collapse cast time increased to 5 seconds in Heroic and Mythic difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Consume Essence damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Withering damage reduced by 33% and damage taken debuff lowered to 10% per stack (was 20%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Negating Brand damage reduced by 25% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Unstable Dark Matter base health reduced 20% in all difficulties.
- Zuraal the Ascended
- Decimate damage reduced 40% in Mythic difficulty.
- Void Trap stun duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds) and can be dispelled.
- Dread Screech cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Viceroy Nezhar
- The number of summoned Umbral Tentacles reduced to 3 with each summoning (was 4).
- Void Lashing cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds) in all difficulties.
- Void Lashing healing reduction reduced to 2.5% (was 5%) per stack, max stacks increased to 40 (was 20), and duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Naaru’s Lament damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Umbral Cadence damage reduced by 15% in all difficulties.
- Common enemies
Player vs Player
- The Fierce Combatant achievement is once again visible in the Player vs Player achievement category.
- Recurrent Arena and Rated Battleground titles such as Duelist and Gladiator are now correctly available to players who earned their respective achievements in Season 4.
- Temple of Kotmogu
- Orbs of Power are no longer dropped when you attempt to summon a mount. Successfully summoning a mount will still drop the Orb.
- “Supplying the Antoran Campaign”, and similar quests, can now be turned in to Turalyon on any instance of the Vindicaar.
- The Horse Tail Costume now comes with a tail, as advertised.