Nuovi hotfixes in arrivo per World of Warcraft: 4 classi protagoniste nell’update!
Una nuova ed importante lista di Hotfixes è stata pubblicata pochi minuti fa da Blizzard per World of Warcraft.
Al centro delle attenzioni dei devs ancora una volta il Cacciatore, il Mago, il Sacerdote Holy e lo Sciamano Resto che hanno tutti ricevuto delle piccole modifiche atte a risolvere dei problemi che affliggevano i personaggi.
Di seguito la lista completa.
Creatures and NPCs
- Melee and spell damage of creatures below level 100 reduced by up to 16%.
- Health of creatures between levels 15-100 reduced by up to 24%.
- Developers’ note: These changes are live in-game, however unit frames may not fully reflect the new health values until a subsequent companion hotfix that we plan to apply next week.
- Fixed a bug causing Serpent Sting to sometimes not correctly fire additional arrows at nearby targets when talented into Hydra’s Bite.
- Command Pet should not get overridden with Primal Rage unless the Hunter (and pet) are at least Level 65.
- Command Pet should not get overridden with Master’s Call unless the Hunter (and pet) are at least Level 74.
- Fixed an issue where Incanter’s flow sometimes falls off during combat.
- Fixed an issue that caused Spirit of Redemption to sometimes trigger incorrectly while other absorbs were present on the Priest.
- Fixed an issue that caused Flash Flood to sometimes fail to apply its buff.
Dungeons and Raids
- Blackrock Foundry
- Players who defeat all of the Primal Elementalists and then the Heart of the Mountain within 10 seconds should be awarded the achievement Ya, We’ve Got Time…
- Return to Karazhan
- Flying Tomes are no longer flying out of reach.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Maiden of Vigilance
- Titanic Bulwark no longer absorbs more damage than intended.
- Maiden of Vigilance
- Toe Knee’s Promise should now deal reasonable damage
- Stormchops should now deal reasonable damage.
- Eonar’s Compassion’s effect, Eonar’s Verdant Embrace, now triggers from Power Word: Shield for Discipline Priests.
- Uuna’s accessories should now display correctly.
- Players can again initiate the pet battle for “Help a Whelp” in Azsuna.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue with Temple of Kotmogu’s scoreboard displaying Victory Points and Orb Possessions.
- Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest Reinforcements increased by 100.
- Isle of Conquest
- Gate health reduced by 20%.
- Demolishers now deal more siege damage against gates.
- Significantly increased Siege Engine player damage.
- The Quarry and the Refinery now give additional reinforcements more frequently.
- Death Knight
- Reanimation’s explosion should now be more responsive when striking moving targets.
- Effects from Control the Mists should no longer persist after removing the talent.
- Fixed a bug that caused Rot and Decay to function with Drain Soul.
- The Alchemist Flask should now appear in the correct expansion category and no longer require Pandaria Alchemy to use.
- Tanithria should now once again teach Celumbra, the Night’s Dichotomy to tailors.
- Storm Brew Grenades now deal damage for “Storm Brew Hustle”.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the completion of the questline that started with captain Sanders’ Treasure Map in Westfall.
- “A Village in Peril” can again be turned in to Mayor Heathrow.
- The Mount Hyjal achievement Bounce should now function properly.
- The Deadmines meeting stone has been found and returned to its proper placement.