Risolti alcuni problemi del raid Foundry! Il Dungeon Journal non è aggiornato!
Dopo l’esordio di ieri del nuovo e strepitoso raid di Warlords of Draenor, Fonderia dei Roccianera, è stato lanciato un Hotfix per sistemare alcune abilità dei protagonisti di Foundry. Oltre a questo un miglioramento del bilanciamento potrebbe presto arrivare per il Druido Tank che vedrà il danno di Mangle aumentato del 27%!
Dalla Blizzard inoltre, ci tengono a precisare che alcune informazioni presenti nel Dungeon Journal non sono aggiornate per quanto riguarda sempre l’ultimo raid rilasciato…questa la precisazione del team di Irvine:
Over the course of Blackrock Foundry’s testing, we’ve made a handful of changes to encounter mechanics that are not currently being communicated in the Dungeon Journal. The Dungeon Journal will be updated with those changes in Patch 6.1, which is currently on the PTR, but we’d like to share those changes to minimize confusion.
Changes to the encounters that are already live, but not in the Dungeon Journal:
- On The Blast Furnace encounter, Slag Pool is used on all difficulties; but the journal currently incorrectly suggests that it is Mythic only. In 6.1 the journal will accurately reflect that Slag Pool affects the Heart of the Mountain during Phase 2.
- Hans’gar and Franzok’s Crippling Suplex ability no longer deals damage based on maximum health of the tank who was picked up. It deals a flat amount of Physical damage to both tanks who are thrown together. (663,500 damage on Raid Finder, 862,550 damage on Normal, 1,127,950 damage on Heroic, and 1,327,000 damage on Mythic)
- Gruul will instantly regain 50 Rage if his Inferno Slice fails to hit at least 4 targets on Mythic difficulty.
- Blackhand will regain energy after using Massive Shattering Smash if it fails to hit at least 4 targets.
Known issues that will be fixed in Patch 6.1:
- When grabbed by Hans’gar or Franzok in advance of Crippling Suplex, tanks are currently unable to use abilities. They will be able to use abilities while grabbed in 6.1.
- Flamebender Ka’graz’s Singe debuff currently appears as a dispellable magic debuff on unit frames. It is not intended to be dispellable; this display issue will be fixed in 6.1.
Edit: Added an additional note for Slag Pool during The Blast Furnace encounter.
- Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- [Hotfix in testing] Mangle’s damage has increased by 27%.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Blackrock Foundry
- Gruul now uses Petrifying Slam against 5 targets in a 10-player raid, scaling up to 10 targets in a 30-player raid (used to be 8 targets for all raid sizes).
- Hans’gar & Franzok
- Fixed an issue that could cause Beastlord Darmac to despawn immediately once defeated.
- Mages should no longer be able to incorrectly Blink through the ramp at the end of the room.
- Beastlord Darmac
- Fixed an issue that could cause Beastlord Darmac despawn immediately once defeated.
- Operator Thogar
- Operator Thogar should now be immune to damage during the start of the encounter until he jumps down onto the tracks.
- Iron Maidens
- Admiral Gar’an should no longer interrupt herself while using Deploy Turret.
- Players should no longer be able to avoid Incendiary Shot on the balconies in Stage Two.