Online una nuova lista di Hotfixes su WoW: Rogue e Warlock sotto i riflettori!WhatsApp
Un’altra lista di hotfixes che riguarda la nuova patch 8.2 “Rise of Azshara” è stata aggiunta nella notte su World of Warcraft.
Attraverso un post specifico pubblicato sul sito ufficiale, i devs hanno fatto sapere di aver portato a termine diversi fix, alcuni dei quali riguardano le Quest, altri gli Item, ma anche il PVP ed il nuovo raid Battle of Dazar’Alor, con l’encounter High Tinker Mekkatorque che ha ricevuto un lieve update per la sua prima fase del combattimento.
Importanti da segnalare sono anche le modifiche scelte per il Rogue ed il Warlock, le uniche due classi colpite da questa nuova tornata di Hotfixes. Per il ladro l’intervento riguarda una correzione al numero di danni fatti dal Blade Furry in relazione ai colpi critici del Between The Eyes mentre per quanto riguarda lo Stregone i fix hanno riguardato il Felhunter e l’abilità Singe Magic.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli ufficiali.
Lista di hotfixes
- Players no longer see spell effects created by the spell Curse of the Tides: Dark Water if it cannot affect them.
- Blade Flurry again deals the correct percentage of damage from Between the Eyes critical strikes.
- Resolved an issue that allowed Felhunters to cast Spell Lock while under the effects of specific types of crowd-control spells (e.g. Dragon’s Breath and Blind).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Imp pets from trying to cast Singe Magic on friendly targets beyond its 30-yard range.
Creatures and NPCs
- Imperial Shapers now attack players who disrupt their channeled casts.
- Iridescent Glimmershell’s Shining Iridescence ability no longer strikes players who face away from it.
- Qalina, Spear of Ice’s Rejuvenating Waters ability now does less healing.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- High Tinker Mekkatorque
- World Enlarger again shrinks players in the first phase of the encounter.
- High Tinker Mekkatorque
- Resolved an issue that prevented Island Expeditions from placing markers on map.
- Gems again appear in the Auction House’s gems tab.
- Players can now obtain more than 15 Fragments of Zem’lan’s Lost Treasure Map.
- Items created by Experimental Adventurer Augmentation no longer disappear.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mount equipment from working in raids and Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Feral Druids can no longer cast Prowl during Vision of Perfection if they are not talented into Incarnation: King of the Jungle.
Player versus Player
- Ashran now ends when enemy reinforcements are reduced to 0.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct amount of or any Prismatic Manapearls after completing the Battle for Nazjatar.
- Resolved an issue that caused Brawl: Arathi Basin Comp Stomp to incorrectly show up as the current brawl in the Suggested Content tab in the Adventure Guide.
- Rank 2 recipes can no longer be looted before obtaining the corresponding Rank 1 recipe.
- Players now receive quest credit for “A Tempered Blade” after slaying Bladesman Inowari.
- Followers rescued during “Gather Friends” no longer engage in combat while invisible.
- Players can again receive credit for completing “They Made Their Choice”.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Shirakess Apprentices to evade during “Tempest-Speaker Shalan’ali”.
- Players can again receive credit for “Storming the Battlefields” on Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Deepwind Gorge, and Isle of Conquest.
- Alliance players can now complete the War Campaign quests “Lost in the Field” and “Reassembly Required”.
- Players can no longer receive the Heroic Battle for Stromgarde quest prior to its launch at the start of Season 3.
- Players can again complete “Adapt, Improve, Overcome!”
- Players can now contribute to “Drill Rig Construction” while in a raid group.
- Players who died during the end of the quest “Dominating the Indomitable” can loot the Petrified Ebony Scale.
- The Waterlogged Toolbox item no longer prevents players from completing “Runelocked Chest”.
- Area of effect abilities no longer interrupt players during “Runelocked Chest”.
- Rustwing Scavengers and Rustwing Ravens should no longer become unkillable and keep the player in combat during “Aim High”.
- Players can now complete “Collaborative Construction”.
- Players no longer lose Abyssal Shards if they abandon “An Abyssal Opportunity”.
- The Echo of Garrosh Hellscream will once again rise to challenge all who doubt the might of the True Horde during “Echo of Garrosh Hellscream”.
- Chitterspine Meat no longer is lost upon leaving Brinestone Cove during “Hungry Hungry Hydras.” However, food regulation standards have given it a 24-hour limit to feed it to Scale Lord Theronar.
- Fixed an issue where Scale Lord Theronar’s mere presence could scare away the Cracklemaw Colossus, preventing completion of “Hungry Hungry Hydras”.
- Queen Azshara is amused by adventurers’ efforts facing her prized jellyfish during “Jumping Jellies” and has graciously cast a taming ward, making them easier to traverse