Nuova lista di Hotfixes e bilanciamenti per il PVP su World of Warcraft!WhatsApp
Una nuova lista di interventi è stata segnalata nelle ultime ore fa da Blizzard su World of Warcraft.
Nello specifico, i devs del team di WOW hanno pubblicato sia una nuova lista di hotfixes, sia un’interessante serie di bilanciamenti per alcune classi pvp del gioco.
Tra le principali modifiche da segnalare ci sono certamente alcuni interventi al Raid Uldir, con i boss Fetid e G’huun che ricevono degli aggiornamenti per le loro versioni mitiche.
Importante ovviamente anche il class tuning atto a bilanciare meglio il Player vs Player del gioco, che ha specificatamente colpito il Mago Frost/Fire, il Rogue Assassination (nerf ai danni) e lo Shaman Enhancement (che riceve sostanzialmente dei nerf ai danni ed al mana regen). Di seguito tutti i dettagli di questi nuovi interventi.
We’ve got another round of tweaks for PvP balance in the works, which we’re planning to deploy tomorrow, October 10. Details are below:
- Azerite Veins (Azerite Trait) duration reduced to 9 sec (was 18) when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Azerite Veins healing reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Frigid Grasp (Azerite Trait) is now removed from the Mage when Ice Form fades.
- Intellect granted by Frigid Grasp (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 66% when gained by casting Ice Form (PvP Talent) to match its reduced cooldown.
- Comet Storm damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Frostbolt damage increased by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Meteor damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Fireball damage increased by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- All damage reduced by 6% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- System Shock (PvP Talent) damage reduced by 33%.
- All damage reduced by 5% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Healing Surge (Enhancement only) healing reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Roiling Storm (Azerite Trait) additional Stormstrike damage now diminishes per stack when in combat with enemy players.
October 9, 2018
Raids and Dungeons
- Fetid Devourer
- Mutated Masses will only spawn from one of the two central Waste Disposal Units on Mythic difficulty.
- Players are no longer prevented from using spells and abilities while holding the Power Matrix on Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Bargain can no longer cause players to become mind controlled on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Fetid Devourer
- Justice for the Fallen: Fixed an issue that could cause the Glaive to fail to award credit if used on G’huun during his death animation.
- Emissary caches that grant Azerite Armor can now reward items up to item level 370.
Characters and NPCs
- Chronicler Ash’tar in Dazar’alor now offers the option to change loa statues between Krag’wa and Bwonsamdi.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Converting a Festering Wound into a Necrotic Wound with Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) will now correctly grant Festermight (Azerite Trait).