Druid Balance e Warlock Demonology protagonisti tra i nuovi Hotfixes!
Sia il Druido Balance che il Warlock Demonology hanno recentemente subito dei piccoli interventi che sono stati poi inseriti nell’ultima lista di hotfixes scelti dai devs di World of Warcraft.
Come sempre però, gli interventi degli sviluppatori hanno riguardato più aree e sono andati a colpire anche altri contenuti come Dungeon, Raid, la professione di Blacksmithing ed il PVP con, solo per fare un esempio, l’attivazione dell’Epic Battleground queue fin dal livello 20.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli mostrati sul sito ufficiale Blizzard.
Cosa ne pensate?
August 1, 2018
- Lunar and Solar Empowerment buffs will now show up on your Personal Resource Display bar.
- The Fury of Elune talent will now properly deal damage to targets who are on an elevator.
- The Nether Portal talent will now correctly work on elevators.
- The Bilescourge Bombers talent will now properly display all of its visual effects when on an elevator.
Creatures and NPCs
- Sirana Iceshriek’s Ice Shriek should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Fixed a bug causing some Booty Bay Bruisers to deal excessive damage.
- High Warlock Xi’lun no longer deals excessive damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Dire Maul
- Reduced the damage of several creatures in Gordok Commons.
- The Emerald Nightmare
- Players should now correctly return to their bodies when they die while dreaming.
- Halls of Origination
- Many of the abilities used by enemies in the Halls of Origination now deal reduced damage.
- Magister’s Terrace
- Sunblade Imp’s Firebolt now deals more reasonable damage.
- Lord Aurius Rivendare now takes expected damage from players.
- Steelforged Essence should again work on shields.
Player versus Player
- The Epic Battleground queue should now be available at level 20.
- PvP trinket items that remove loss of control effects such as the Inherited Insignia of the Horde now share cooldown with PvP Talents such as Gladiator’s Medallion.
- PvP trinket items that remove loss of control effects such as the Inherited Insignia of the Alliance can no longer be used if the player has learned Adaptation or Relentless.
- Arcanomancer Vridiel should once again sell the recipe for Rethu’s Incessant Courage.
- Ji Firepaw no longer follows the player after completing “The Horde Way”.
- Players unable to speak to Sylvanas during the quest “Killer Queen” should once again be able to do so.
- The infected goblins for “Curing With Force” are now a little more resilient to allow players to apply their cure.
Razor Hill Watchtower is no longer a sanctuary