Class Changes: modifiche sia sul live che sul PTR con un nuovo bilanciamento in arrivo!
Nelle scorse ore gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno illustrato quelli che saranno gli interventi di bilanciamento scelti per alcune classi/spec in questi primi giorni della settimana.
Da un lato Blizzard ha mostrato le modifiche in arrivo per il Sacerdote questa settimana con una prima patch, mentre dall’altro i devs hanno anche anticipato quelli che saranno gli update in arrivo con una prossima patch maggiormente incentrata sul Class Tuning.
Per il Sacerdote il danno dell’Auspicious Spirits verrà ridotto con la patch sul live mentre con il Class Tuning del 23 Aprile del PTR i protagonisti saranno il Druido Guardian, il DH Vengeance ed il Death Knight Frost che ricevono degli interessanti buff che non vediamo l’ora di provare sul server live.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli di entrambe le patch in arrivo su WOW.
Note della patch live
The changes below will be going live this week.
DoT specs are often in the “normal” damage range for single-target fights and can be significantly above “normal” for multi-target fights. Please note that the goal here isn’t to just counter-tune specs in each bit of new content as we believe specs that work well in an encounter should continue to do so.
Regarding this specific Shadow Priest change, their multi-target performance was beyond our tuning targets and so we simply want to bring them back into range while minimizing the impact to their single-target performance.
- Auspicious Spirits damage reduced to 70% (was 100%).
Developers’ notes: The damage reduction to this talent is meant to curb the synergy of Insanity and Shadowy Apparitionsgeneration when combined with some Azerite traits, while still leaving it as a fun and interesting combo.
Player versus Player
Note della patch sul PTR
[bluepostWe have a few more class changes coming to the Rise of Azshara PTR. We made the initial changes and the following will be active on the PTR soon.
- Health bonus 50% (from 30%)
- Now causes Shear to generate 20 additional Pain and 1 additional Lesser Soul Fragment (was: generates 7 Pain per second).
- Developers’ Note: This significantly increases the self-healing potential of Metamorphosis, as well as the health buffer, making it a more reliable major cooldown against all types of damage.
- Frenzied Regeneration (Rank 3) is learned at level 85:
Frost Death Knight
- Runic Empowerment has a 2.0% chance to proc per Runic Power spent (from 1.5%)
- Frost Fever ’s chance to generate Runic Power increased to 30%
- Chance now diminishes on targets beyond the first
- Breath of Sindragosa now has double the usual chance to proc Runic Empowerment
- Breath of Sindragosa costs 18 Runic Power/sec (from 15)
- Developers’ Note: Frost was starved of resources too often, especially when using Breath of Sindragosa. This increases Frosts’s Rune income baseline and includes a further change that returns many extra Runes while using Breath of Sindragosa. Breath builds will now be able to fill more global cooldowns with casts of Obliterate, to make up for the lost Frost Strikes. The cost of Breath itself is increased to keep its overall duration roughly unchanged.