Altra piccola modifica per la Regina Azshara con il nuovo round di Hotfixes!
Poche ore fa gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno implementato sul gioco una nuova lista di hotfixes grazie alla quale sono stati risolti svariati bug/problemi e sono anche stati applicati alcuni bilanciamenti per l’ultimo encounter del Palazzo Eterno.
I devs hanno infatti deciso di diminuire da 7 a 5 secondi la durata dell’Arcane Vulnerability in modalità mitica, ed hanno anche optato per alcuni interventi atti a rendere più bilanciata la Charged Spear di Cyranus.
Come detto in precedenza, sono stati diversi anche gli hotfixes e gli interventi fatti per il PVP, le World Quests e per svariati oggetti (tra cui anche l’Hearth of Azeroth).
Di seguito andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli in merito.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to charge under the world while swimming in the Eternal Palace.
- The door to Za’qul no longer opens until nearby enemies have been defeated.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Frenetic Charge would not damage targets in certain situations in all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara
- Cyranus should no longer throw his Charged Spear if he is defeated just before throwing it.
- Changed the magic school of Charged Spear from Arcane to Nature for all difficulties.
- Reduced the duration of Arcane Vulnerability to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Beguiling Emissaries are no longer affected by Sanguine.
- Void Touched Emissaries are now immune to Distract.
- Fixed a bug that caused to Relinquished Azerite Spaulders tokens to not generate Mantle of Ceremonial Ascension or Mantle of Fastidious Machinations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Logic Loop of Synergy to not trigger on several healing spells such as Atonement or Prayer of Mending.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Arcane Heart
- There is now a confirmation prompt when a Rank 3 Anima of Life and Death (Essence) is created, as a check to confirm you’re in the intended Loot Specialization.
- Arcane Heart
Player versus Player
- Harbinger’s Inscrutable Will now deals 50% damage against player targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechagon Reclamation Rig sometimes did not reset where it was previously completed.
- Bloodlust and other similar effects should no longer move runes offscreen during “Runelocked Chest”.
- “Vicemaul” can now be completed while the world quest “Naga Attack!” is active in the Timbered Strand in Drustvar.