Nuova Alpha build per Legion – Una SPEC al completamento!WhatsApp
Nuova grossa Build per l’Alpha di Legion a cui manca una sola spec, il Destruction Warlock per terminare l’intera rosa di classi/spec disponibili.
Aggiunta anche una nuova zona, Azsuna e introdotte le Order Hall Campaingns per ora disponibili per Monaco, Stregone e Sciamano.
Siamo vicini ad una Beta? Ormai non siamo in grado di predire i piani della Blizzard che con questa espansione ha totalmente modificato la sua routine di testing a cui eravamo abituati da molti anni.
Nella build, oltre i cambiamenti riportati nel Blue Post, anche nuovi oggetti e mount come questa :
E nuove schermate di caricamento molto belle :
Cosa ve ne pare di questa build? Trepidate nell’attesa della Beta? Vi terremo informati!
- New Specialization Unlocked – 1 more additional specialization is ready for testing. We’d love any and all feedback about gameplay, artifact quest line, abilities, etc.
- Brewmaster Monk – Note: The designs of the enemies you fight in this questline are still incomplete. Also note, Brewmasters are likely very overpowered in this build; we plan to increase the base recharge time of Ironskin and Purifying Brews substantially in the next build.
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- Taunts – Taunt abilities are now once again class-wide, instead of only available on tank specializations.
- Retribution Paladin – Several talents revised and rearranged.
- Subtlety Rogue – Level 30 talents adjusted to work with Shadow Dance.
- Blood Death Knight – Adjusted and clarified how Death and Decay interacts with single target abilities.
- Unholy Death Knight – Revisions to several rotational abilities, and several talents.
- Fire Mage – Living Bomb changed; it now spreads automatically on explosion, rather than when you cast Inferno Blast.
- Feral Druid – Area damage abilities increased in effect significantly.
- Windwalker Monk – Storm, Earth, and Fire damage increased significantly, making them useful on 2+ targets.
- Marksmanship Hunter – Lone Wolf has moved back to being a talent, instead of baseline. Several talents rearranged and revised.
- Balance Druid – Moonfire and Sunfire now generate Astral Power on cast. Couple revisions to talents.
- Beast Mastery Hunter – Several talents revised. In particular, Exotic Munitions has been replaced with Dire Frenzy, a replacement for Dire Beast for those Hunters that prefer to focus on improving their main pet.
- Shadow Priest – Void Bolt now refreshes, rather than extends, Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain. Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain now generate Insanity on cast, and their durations have been adjusted. Dominate Mind renamed back to Mind Control, and usable on players. Psychic Horror removed.
- Vengeance Demon Hunter – Significant rearrangement of the talent tree and some new talents added, including the final level 110 option. Empower Wards, a new baseline ability, added as an active defense against magic damage. Siphon Power replaces Scorched Ground on the artifact, to interact with Empower Wards.
- Artifact Trait Status – Nearly all traits are implemented at this point; only a few remain non-functional, or to-be-redesigned. (Tuning is still yet to come, of course.)
- Havoc Demon Hunter – Several traits revised.
- Retribution Paladin – Wake of Ashes redesigned.
- Unholy Death Knight – Apocalypse active ability redesigned. Several traits redesigned.
- Demonology Warlock – Several traits revised.
- Windwalker Monk – Several traits revised.
- Feral Druid – Several traits revised.
- Restoration Shaman – Several traits revised.
- Affliction Warlock – Several traits revised.
- Frost Death Knight – Several traits revised.
- PvP Talent Status – We’ve also revised several PvP talents:
- Retribution Paladin – Several talents revised to be more attractive choices.
- Protection Paladin – Several talents replaced with new ones.
- New Zone: Azsuna!
- This zone is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- New Feature: Order Hall Campaigns!
- We’ve added the Order Hall Campaigns for all currently available specs of the Monk (including Brewmaster), Shaman, and Warlock.
- Accessing these new campaigns and missions will require you to create new characters to experience this new content.
- Feedback on these campaigns and missions would be especially valuable right now!