Nerf in arrivo per Brigitte sul PTRWhatsApp
Attraverso un recente post sul forum ufficiale, Blizzard ha fatto sapere che è in arrivo un bilanciamento nel PTR per il nuovo eroe di Overwatch Brigitte Lindholm.
Stando a quanto comunicato da Geoff Goodman, diversi interventi allo Shield Bash, al Rocket Flail, al Rally ed all’Inspire sono stati applicati nel Reame Pubblico di Prova mentre insieme a questo è stato comunicato ufficialmente l’update all’interfaccia di cui vi abbiamo parlato ieri, e molti fix per alcuni errori agli eroi.
Di seguito le note complete.
Le note del bilanciamento
There have been additional changes made that should now be on the PTR as well. Here is a list of changes:
- Added a small delay before her shield drops after a Shield Bash
- Added a vertical speed cap after Shield Bash
- Please note that we are still tuning this value
- Canceling a melee swing renders you unable to melee again until it would have completed had it not been canceled
- Ultimate cost increased by ~30%
- Decreased cooldown from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
USER INTERFACE UPDATES
The Team Information Screen now displays the ultimate charge of your teammates
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfist’s Rocket Punch from traveling forward if he had been hit by an enemy Doomfist’s Rocket Uppercut
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented players from aiming Doomfist’s Rocket Punch when facing an enemy
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to jump over Doomfist’s Rocket Punch when on an incline
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to cancel if he wasn’t able to get close to his target
- Fixed a bug that caused Mercy’s health regeneration to occur instantly if she took damage while at full health
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moira’s Biotic Orb from receiving kill credit if it expired at the same time it killed an enemy
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Charge from pinning enemies