Dota Underlords, nuovo aggiornamento settimanale
Gli sviluppatori di Dota Underlords hanno rilasciato una patch che corregge alcuni bug e ribilancia il gioco.
A new issue of The Early Bird, five new three star abilities, and performance updates! Read more here: https://t.co/46IaIF7iU0
— Dota Underlords (@DotaUnderlords) May 21, 2020
Vediamo tutte le novità della nuova patch:
- Enjoy this week’s Early Bird!
- Fixed an issue with Duos and Parties where a party could only have one team color other than Random selected at any time.
- Fixed issues with Prestige 5 where City Crawl nodes were unselectable. To rectify you may have to force quit and restart the application after first starting it after the patch.
- Introducing a much stabler experience on 2GB iOS devices!
- Reduced banding on the glow on benched units.
- At three stars, friendly units gain 20% cooldown reduction.
- Geomagnetic Grip:
- At three stars, units hit by Geomagnetic Grip are also stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Midnight Pulse:
- Damage changed from [5, 6, 7]% to [5, 6, 6]%
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 80
- magicResist changed from [10, 20, 30] to 30
- Mana Cost changed from 100 to 80
- At three stars, Terrorblade gains +100% Pure Damage against Demons (or an enemy Champion with an active Demon Alliance).
- At three stars, each time Tiny Tosses an enemy, he grows in size, gaining +75 Attack Damage and +5 Armor but losing 10 Attack Speed, up to a maximum of 5 times.
- Paralyzing Cask:
- At three stars, Witch Doctor also curses units hit by the cask for 4 seconds, doing 20 damage per second. At the end, the unit takes an extra 40% of all damage taken during the curse.ALLIANCE CHANGES
- Damage changed from 225 to 200