WoW, nuovo Hotfixes: questa volta protagonisti il Pala, il DH e l’Emerald NightmareWhatsApp
Pubblicato da Blizzard un nuovo Hotfixes. Ecco le note nel dettaglio:
- Demon Hunters should now receive a cache (or mount when lucky) from Pandaria world bosses who previously had no items for Demon Hunters.
- Blessing of Sanctuary now has a 30 second cooldown.
Dungeons and Raids
- Damage immunity such as Divine Shield or Blessing of Protection now prevents damage dealt by Spear of Nightmares.
- Rogues will no longer end up inside Il’gynoth’s core when attacking it with Shadowstrike or Killing Spree.
- The effects from Jewelcrafting neck pieces should now scale properly when Timewalking.
- It should now be easier to obtain Jewels of Aellis for the quest “Sifting Through the Rubble”. Angry Highborne Spirits should now have a 100% chance to drop a jewel.
- Warden Tower captains no longer have a limit on the number of eligible players who can simultaneously tap them.
- Alliance players are now able to complete “Full Circle” in Vashj’ir.
WoW, nuovo Hotfixes: questa volta protagonisti il Pala, il DH e l’Emerald Nightmare
Gli articoli di questo sito sono stati realizzati utilizzando Asus ROG G701