WoW, ancora Hotfixes protagonisti su Azeroth!WhatsApp
Un nuovo Hotfixes è stato pubblicato da Blizzard per World of Warcraft!
In questa news andiamo a vedere, nel dettaglio, tutti i cambiamenti applicati:
- Icecap is no longer activated by auto-attacks.
- Nemesis is no longer on the global cooldown.
- Casting an affected spell now removes only one stack of Predatory Swiftness with the legendary Ailuro Pouncers.
- (Balance) Celestial Downpour now increases Starfall’s duration by 20% (was 100%).
- Killer Cobra now triggers when Cobra Shot is cast (was when spell hit).
- Survival Hunters’ Mastery will correctly be activated by pet auto-attacks.
- Bursting Shot will no longer clear damage-over-time effects from targets in PvE.
- The legendary Belo’vir’s Final Stand will now activate when a character has learned Arcane Momentum.
- The legendary Ovyd’s Winter Wrap no longer activates Gust of Mists when the overheal effect is applied.
- The damage of the Cinidaria the Symbiote legendary will no longer be reduced while the Monk has Storm, Earth, and Fire active.
- Outlaw Rogues should now be able to apply the Glyph of Blackout to Sap.
- Players who have unlocked the Sul’thraze the Lasher appearance should get credit for the Achievement that grants the appearances of the two weapons used to make it.
Dungeons and Raids
- Players at the weekly cap for Lingering Soul Fragments should no longer be mailed extras or receive an error.
- Halls of Valor
- The damage reduced by standing within Hyrja’s Eye of the Storm now properly scales with increasing Mythic Keystone levels.
- The Hallow’s End Crooked Tree Curse is successfully removed from players when they leave the area.
- Using the Flight Master’s Whistle should no longer close your map or prevent you from chatting.
- You can no longer have the effects of multiple combat potions at the same time.
- Bacon should no longer remove Omelette buffs. Of course.
- Artifact Power for Arena and Skirmish victories after your first of the day reward have been increased.
- Fixed a bug where several items from Ashran, Tol Barad, and battlegrounds were not usable.
- Class Adjustments
- Death Knight
- Both Empowered Rune Weapons and Hungering Rune Weapons now have a 1 minute cooldown when the Overpowered Rune Weapons PvP talent is taken.
- Counterstrike Totem (honor talent) now obeys line of sight.
- Death Knight
- Players are no longer able to start the quest chain that starts with “Fate of the Guard” and leads to the quest “Last Stand of the Moon Guard” until after completing “Shal’Aran”.
- The kill requirement for “Cry More Thunder!” has been reduced to 50 (was 150).
- The “Power of Corruption” quest item Essence of Wyrmtongue no longer allows players to attack members of their own faction. Tricksy demons!
- The Battle for Shattrath is working again.
- Golden Eaglets, Tiny Apparitions, and Rose Taipans now spawn more frequently.
- Wildlife have migrated away from the Ashamane’s Fall graveyard in Val’sharah.
- The portals in the Underbelly should now be visible.