World of Warcraft: online dei nuovi hotfixes ed i dettagli sulle ricompense di Horrific Visions!WhatsApp
In queste ultime ore sono stati pubblicati una serie di aggiornamenti e di hotfixes da parte degli sviluppatori di Blizzard su World of Warcraft.
I devs hanno innanzi tutto chiarito che per accedere la prossima settimana ai contenuti in mitico +15 bisognerà prima impegnarsi con le +19 questa settimana. In un post pubblicato sul forum, il community manager Bornakk ha infatti affermato: “If you want a +15 next week, you will want to do a +19 this week. Happy dungeon-ing this weekend all! “.
Insieme a questo chiarimento gli sviluppatori hanno poi pubblicato anche la lista con gli item level delle varie ricompense ottenibili in Visioni Orripilanti, delle sfide in istanza per gruppi da 1 a 5 giocatori che permettono di assistere a un assaggio del futuro corrotto che N’zoth ha in serbo per Orgrimmar e Roccavento.
Le ricompense di Horrific Visions
|Vision Boss Only||420|
|Vision Boss + 2 Bonus Objectives||430|
|Full Clear No Masks||445|
|Full Clear + 1 Mask||450|
|Full Clear + 2 Masks||455|
|Full Clear + 3 Masks||460|
|Full Clear + 4 Masks||465|
|Full Clear + 5 Masks||470|
Infine, i devs hanno anche pubblicato una lunga lista di hotfixes grazie ai quali sono stati registrati degli interventi per la casa d’aste e per il Player vs Player, e poi anche alcune correzioni per le nuove razze dei Meccagnomi e dei Vulpera.
Di seguito troverete la lista con tutti i dettagli.
January 17, 2020
- Fixed an issue where a dead player’s Damage Over Time effect could cause the raid to fail The Best of Us.
- Bids now display properly in the sell tab for caged pets.
- Fixed a bug causing the quantity field to be empty when selling a non-commodity.
- The “Uncollected” filter now filters owned battle pets as expected.
- The “Upgrades Only” filter now correctly applies to wands and shields.
- The “Usable” filter now filters profession-restricted items and owned toys as intended.
- Purchasing an entire listing now displays the item count in the seller’s auction list.
- Players can now buyout an auction for which they are already the high bidder.
- Fixed a bug that caused some mail from the Auction House to exclude expected attached gold.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Gaze of N’Zoth can now only be faction tapped while in War Mode.
- Onyx Warserpent’s Lightning Pool no longer hits players harder than intended.
- Taijing the Cyclone now resets properly.
- The spawn frequency of several Rare enemies in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms Assault areas has been increased.
- Azerite Essences
- Fixed an issue that caused Breath of the Dying’s minor damage effect at Rank 1 or 2 to benefit from the Rank 3 increased proc chance against low health targets.
- Corruption Effects
- Fixed an issue preventing Twilight Devastation from triggering on ranged attacks.
- Infinite Stars damage reduced by 25% at all Corruption levels.
Player versus Player
- The red punchcard Subroutine: Defragmentation now heals for 50% in PvP situations.
- Fixed an issue causing Breath of the Dying to have an incorrectly-lowered cooldown when used against player pets in PvP.
- The Vulpera Holy Relic Trick now heals for the correct amount.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mechagnomes and Vulpera from using ghost flying mounts when dead in appropriate areas.
- Fixed an expected sound effect on the voices of Pandaren Death Knights.
- Vulpera can once again proceed during the Tirisfal Glades quest, “A Scarlet Letter”.
- Players who are outside of the Vision while their party defeats Ysedra the Darkener now receive quest credit for “Deeper Into the Darkness”.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Magni Bronzebeard from spawning as expected in “The Halls of Origination”.
- It is again possible to turn in “Ancient Crypt Key”.
- Titan Artifacts should now appear for the quest “Unearthed Artifacts” regardless of the completion status of the Assault bar-fill objective.
- Assault daily quests such as “The Sun King’s Chosen” or “The Strongest Among Them” now require 3 Rare kills (was 4).
- Rare kills now provide more credit for Assaults.
- Guild and community setting dropdowns no longer appear when they are grayed out.
- Players should now find their Sanity draining more quickly after an extended period within Vision of the Twisting Sands and Vale of Eternal Twilight.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an iLvl 430 item from dropping when you had completed two objectives and the boss in a Horrific Vision. This item will be awarded to players on their next run if they satisfy these conditions.
January 15, 2020
- Eligible players who earned the account-wide achievements The Mechagonian Threat and Rustbolt Rebellion on a Horde character can once again begin the process to unlock mechagnomes on an Alliance character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Prince Erazmin from appearing on Mechagon Island after completing the mechagnome Allied Race unlock storyline.
- Attempting to burn the corpses of egg-infested bodies in Uldum will no longer remove Druids from Travel Form.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mechagon – Junkyard and Mechagon – Workshop
- Mechagon – Junkyard and Mechagon – Workshop no longer share a lockout for Heroic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Items awarded from Horrific Visions of N’Zoth are no longer tradeable.
- Starting “A World Worth Saving” once again transports players into the Halls of Origination dungeon full of enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible to attend the late Kind Varian Wrynn’s funeral could be unable to complete the introductory quests for Visions of N’Zoth.
- Players who enter a Lesser Vision of N’Zoth without accepting “Unscarred Black Scale” will now be offered the daily quest while inside the instance.
- Credit for completing “Alpaca It Up” quest is no longer shared between group members.
- “Against Overwhelming Odds” now grants quest credit for enemy players slain in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms.