World of Warcraft, i devs pubblicano una nuova lista di hotfixes!WhatsApp
Con una nuova lista di hotfixes gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno risolto una lunga lista di malfunzionamenti e di bug che stavano caratterizzando negativamente le sessioni di gioco nell’ultima patch disponibile su Azeroth.
Ricevono degli interventi sia i Vulpera che i Meccagnomi (che ora possono correttamente leggere anche l’Ancient Tome of Dinomancy) ma nell’update troviamo anche svariati hotfixes che riguardano il Death Knight Unholy, il Druid Guardian e poi anche l’Hunter Beast Mastery ed il Monk.
All’interno dell’aggiornamento troviamo poi anche un bilanciamento che riguarda Xuen negli Assalti di Vale of Eternal Blossoms, al quale è stato scelto di diminuire il danno dell’autoattack dell’80% andando però a potenziare (del 100%, ndr) tutto il potere delle sue abilità.
Di seguito andiamo quindi a riportare tutte le note pubblicate dagli sviluppatori, ricordandovi che sempre sul forum ufficiale è stato poi anche segnalato che il War Mode bonus è tornato ad essere regolarmente operativo a seguito dei problemi che ne avevano compromesso il funzionamento.
Il post ufficiale
January 21, 2020
- Vulpera characters can now correctly disable Holy Relic after discovering it through their Rummage Your Bag racial ability.
- Vulpera and mechagnomes can now read the Ancient Tome of Dinomancy.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Invoke Xuen
- Xuen’s autoattack damage has been reduced by 80%.
- The power of Xuen’s abilities have been increased by 100%.
- Xuen’s abilities deal 80% reduced damage against other players in PvP situations.
- Invoke Xuen
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that allowed Virulent Plague to spread to Explosives found in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Damage caused by Protector of the Pack (PvP Talent) can no longer be absorbed or reduced by damage reduction effects.
- Brambles will no longer deal damage after suffering damage from Protector of the Pack (PvP Talent).
- Den Mother’s (PvP Talent) increased maximum health effect no longer affects the Guardian Druid.
- Beast Mastery
- Resolved an issue that could prevent additional pets summoned by Animal Companion from gaining benefit from abilities such as Bestial Wrath, Beast Cleave, or Dash.
- Beast Mastery
- Resolved an issue that caused Grapple Weapon to reduce the duration of subsequent Silence effects cast on the target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Fixed an issue which prevented Ny’alotha bosses from rewarding Artifact Power.
- Removed the requirement that Shad’har the Insatiable had to be defeated before entering Drest’agath’s encounter arena on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Fixed an issue that caused Paranoia to target more players than intended on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Resolved an issue in which Prophet Skitra being defeated would cause Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn to not spawn on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue wherein players weren’t interactable for a short period after dying in Horrific Visions.
Items and Rewards
- Trashmaster’s Mantle can no longer drop in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Resolved an issue that allowed Vitality Conduit (Essence) to remove crowd control effects (e.g. Polymorph).
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed an issue which could cause Infinite Stars and Twisted Appendage to fail to keep track of updates to characters’ Attack Power or Spell Power.
- Infinite Star’s damage at all Corruption levels has been reduced by 25%.
- Psyche Shredder’s on-equip effect can now only be triggered by spells.
- Blackrock Depths Pet Battle Dungeon
- The difficulty of Therin Skysong, Alran Heartshade, Zuna Skullcrush pet battle encounters have been lowered.
- Manapoof Link now properly has the option to teleport a player who has completed the Blackrock Depths Pet Dungeon to the entrance of Blackrock Depths.
- Faceless Mask quests are no longer shareable.
- War Mode once again grants the correct reward quest completion bonuses for daily quests offered during Visions of N’Zoth Assaults. The UI currently does not reflect the rewards granted, but we’re working on correcting it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gift of N’Zoth’s visual effect to sometimes disappear when a character entered Orgrimmar, Stormwind, Uldum, or Vale of Eternal Blossoms. N’Zoth has not forgotten those who are loyal to him.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from receiving credit for the “Grand Empress Shek’zara” after defeating Grand Empress Shek’zara.
- Players will now properly receive credit for defeating King Dazar for the “Kings’ Rest: Kingsguard” World Quest.
January 17, 2020
- Fixed an issue where a dead player’s Damage Over Time effect could cause the raid to fail The Best of Us.
- Bids now display properly in the sell tab for caged pets.
- Fixed a bug causing the quantity field to be empty when selling a non-commodity.
- The “Uncollected” filter now filters owned battle pets as expected.
- The “Upgrades Only” filter now correctly applies to wands and shields.
- The “Usable” filter now filters profession-restricted items and owned toys as intended.
- Purchasing an entire listing now displays the item count in the seller’s auction list.
- Players can now buyout an auction for which they are already the high bidder.
- Fixed a bug that caused some mail from the Auction House to exclude expected attached gold.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Gaze of N’Zoth can now only be faction tapped while in War Mode.
- Onyx Warserpent’s Lightning Pool no longer hits players harder than intended.
- Taijing the Cyclone now resets properly.
- The spawn frequency of several Rare enemies in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms Assault areas has been increased.
- Azerite Essences
- Fixed an issue that caused Breath of the Dying’s minor damage effect at Rank 1 or 2 to benefit from the Rank 3 increased proc chance against low health targets.
- Corruption Effects
- Fixed an issue preventing Twilight Devastation from triggering on ranged attacks.
- Infinite Stars damage reduced by 25% at all Corruption levels.
Player versus Player
- The red punchcard Subroutine: Defragmentation now heals for 50% in PvP situations.
- Fixed an issue causing Breath of the Dying to have an incorrectly-lowered cooldown when used against player pets in PvP.
- The Vulpera Holy Relic Trick now heals for the correct amount.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mechagnomes and Vulpera from using ghost flying mounts when dead in appropriate areas.
- Fixed an expected sound effect on the voices of Pandaren Death Knights.
- Vulpera can once again proceed during the Tirisfal Glades quest, “A Scarlet Letter”.
- Players who are outside of the Vision while their party defeats Ysedra the Darkener now receive quest credit for “Deeper Into the Darkness”.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Magni Bronzebeard from spawning as expected in “The Halls of Origination”.
- It is again possible to turn in “Ancient Crypt Key”.
- Titan Artifacts should now appear for the quest “Unearthed Artifacts” regardless of the completion status of the Assault bar-fill objective.
- Assault daily quests such as “The Sun King’s Chosen” or “The Strongest Among Them” now require 3 Rare kills (was 4).
- Rare kills now provide more credit for Assaults.
- Guild and community setting dropdowns no longer appear when they are grayed out.
- Players should now find their Sanity draining more quickly after an extended period within Vision of the Twisting Sands and Vale of Eternal Twilight.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an iLvl 430 item from dropping when you had completed two objectives and the boss in a Horrific Vision. This item will be awarded to players on their next run if they satisfy these conditions.