World of Warcraft: nuova lista di hotfixes in attesa del Mitico!WhatsApp
Attraverso una nuova lista di hotfixes gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno svelato tutte le maggiori novità e gli interventi più importanti operati durante le ore della notte (in Italia, si intende).
A comunicare il tutto è stato il solito Kaivax, Community Manager Blizzard che dal forum ufficiale ha prima fatto sapere (attraverso un “reminder”) che fra poche ore sarà disponibile negli Stati Uniti la modalità mitica del raid Ny’Alotha, l’aggiornamento di tutti gli oggetti per i Mythic Keystone dungeons di +7 o superiore, ed infine anche il fatto che le Weekly chests per le Mythic Keystone ed il PvP conterranno gli oggetti della 4° stagione.
Insieme a questo reminder andiamo quindi a leggere che i devs hanno pubblicato alcune correzioni per Wrathion, per Maut e per N’Zoth del raid Ny’Alotha, a cui si vanno ad aggiungere degli interventi sulle visioni orrifiche ed un’altrettanto lunga serie di modifiche che riguarda gli oggetti (su tutti l’Hearth of Azeroth) e le ricompense.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli.
Il post ufficiale
Here’s a reminder that tomorrow morning, we’re going to see some significant changes:
- Ny’alotha will open for Mythic difficulty and the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone dungeons at +7 or higher, as well as PvP Rank 2 or higher, will now award end-of-run items that scale up to item level 465 (at Mythic +15 and Gladiator, respectively).
- Weekly chests for Mythic Keystone and PvP activities now contain Season 4 items, which are always Corrupted (if the item is eligible – trinkets cannot be Corrupted).
- Weekly chest rewards now scale up to item level 475, and do not Warforge/Titanforge.
January 27, 2020
- Fixed a bug that prevented eligible players from receiving credit for It’s Not a Cult if a raid member died during the N’Zoth the Corruptor encounter on Normal or Heroic difficulties.
Creatures and NPCs
- Credit for rare creatures in the Vale of Eternal Twilight and Vision of the Twisting Sands is now shared.
- The Spirit Drinker creatures should no longer get stuck in an immune state.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Corrected an issue that prevented Protection Paladins’ Blessed Hammer (Talent) from dealing damage to Wrathion, Drest’agath, and Il’gynoth.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from looting Wrathion if he was defeated while transitioning.
- The amount of mana gained by Maut through Dark Offering has been increased on Normal difficulty.
- Mana gained by Maut through Devour Manifestation has been increased on Normal difficulty.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Harvest Thoughts no longer counts player pets and guardians when dividing the damage and Sanity loss effect.
- Slightly expanded the distance at which melee characters can attack Exposed Synapses on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where Split Personality and Dark Delusions removed players from stealth.
- Starting with this week’s resets, the first Lesser Vision daily quest of the week now gives 3000 Coalescing Visions (was 2000 Coalescing Visions).
Items and Rewards
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite’s on-use ability cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Humming Black Dragonscale’s levitation effect no longer triggers if the player is affected by a Neural Silencer or Magical Intrusion Dampener.
- Writhing Segment of Drest’agath’s damage has been increased by 20%.
- Corrupted Items
- Echoing Void (Corrupted Effect) can now only trigger from abilities that are on the global cooldown.
- Echoing Void can now be removed by abilities that dispel Magic effects.
- Twisted Appendage’s (Corrupted Effect) health has been reduced to 1% of the player’s maximum health (was 20%).
- The ground spell effect indicating Eye of Corruption’s (Corrupted Effect) radius of effect is now easier to see on sloped terrain.
- Lingering Psychic Shell
- Now applies an absorb shield that prevents 80% of incoming damage, up to the amount of damage indicated on the item.
- While inside Ny’alotha, the Waking City instance, the wearer’s Corruption Resistance increases the total amount of damage absorbed by up to 50%.
- Developers’ note: Due to several issues with this trinket, we have changed its functionality to be more intuitive. The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to more accurately reflect the trinket’s functionality.
- Twisted Appendages (Corrupted Effect) can no longer be struck by area-of-effect attacks such as Mages’ Arcane Explosion.
- Killing Twisted Appendages no longer grant on-kill bonuses from Talents and abilities (e.g. Warriors’ Victory Rush).
- Fixed a bug which prevented Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect) from triggering on some melee and ranged abilities.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected an issue where Crucible of Flame (Essence) sometimes incorrectly healed Wrathion during his encounter in the Nyalotha, the Waking City raid.
Player versus Player
- Twilight Devastation (Corruption Effect) has a 12-second cooldown when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Twilight Devastation now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Echoing Void (Corruption Effect) now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Players should be able to discover Cataclysm Engineering recipes again from crafting recipes on that list.
- Players are now able to perform the Nordrassil ritual during “Lunar Preservation” without breaking any rituals afterward.
- Quest credit for Elune’s Blessing should now be granted more consistently.