WoD: Cambiamenti Everywhere!

Condividi su WhatsApp  WhatsApp

Vi ricordate quando nello Spotlight dedicato ai Cavalieri della Morte vi accennavamo che l’Army of The Dead era esclusiva dei DK Sangue? Cambiato! E’ tornata ad essere un cd per tutti i Dk che sicuramente ne saranno contenti.

…e vi ricordate quando si parlava della rimozione dei cd di rigenerazione mana agli healer, tipo Innervate? Tornato! In una formula un pò strana, che rigenera mana al Druido ma solo se questi non casta spell di cure per la sua durata. E Divine Plea? Risorto, e senza cd!

Insomma, questi paradossi, che poi elencheremo in calce alla notizia , dimostrano ciò che annunciavamo in tempi non sospetti all’inizio dell’Alpha di Warlords of Draenor : tutto ciò che leggeremo e leggerete è da prendere con le pinze ed altamente Work in Progress.Dovendo fare una critica a mamma Blizzard, non ho ancora capito dove voglia andare a parare il design delle classi per questa exp ; alcune modifiche vengono invertite senza nemmeno essere testate, e ciò mi lascia percepire una grande confusione nei developer.

Vi elenchiamo di sotto le modifiche data-minate dai ragazzi di Mmo-Champ, sarebbe carino aprire un dibattito tutti insieme nei commenti. Stay Powa!

Death Knight

  • Army of the Dead no longer requires Blood spec.
  • Improved Cinderglacier now causes Rune of Razorice to deal an additional 12% weapon damage when it triggers.
  • Improved Razorice was replaced with Improved Death Grip. – The target of your Death Grip will now automatically have Chains of Ice applied to them.
  • Improved Soul Reaper was replaced by Improved Mind Freeze – Increases the range of Mind Freeze by 20 yards.

Talents

  • Defile now does Shadowfrost damage rather than Shadow.

Druid

Talents

Balance

Feral & Guardian

  • Leader of the Pack now causes your melee critical strikes to heal you for 3% of your health, down from 4%.

Restoration

  • Genesis now costs 18% of Base Mana, up from 14.5%.
  • Innervate (New) Causes the Druid to regenerate 2.50% of maxmimum mana every 4 sec for 8 sec. This effect is cancelled if the Druid spends mana on a healing spell. Druid – Restoration Spec. 30 yd range. 2 sec cast.
  • Lifebloom now costs 7% of Base Mana, down from 7.7%.
  • Omen of Clarity had Nourish related text removed.
  • Regrowth now costs 37% of Base Mana, down from 38.5%.
  • Swiftmend now costs 12.5% of Base Mana, down from 13%.
  • Tranquility now costs 25.5% of Base Mana, down from 27%.
  • Wild Growth now costs 16% of Base Mana, down from 17%. Now scales with 12.5% of Spell Power, up from 12.48% of Spell Power.
  • Wild Mushroom now costs 30% of Base Mana, down from 31.5%.
  • Wild Mushroom: Bloom now costs 37% of Base Mana, down from 38.5%.

Major Glyphs

Hunter

  • Enhanced Camouflage now heals 3% of your maximum health every 1 sec while Camouflage is active, down from 5%.
  • Improved Cobra Shot now increases damage done by Cobra Shot, rather than Kill Command.

Pets

  • Burrow Attack The Worm burrows into the earth, shaking the ground above dealing [ 92.2% of RAP ] Nature damage over 8 sec. and increasing the target’s physical damage taken by 4% for 30 sec. Exotic Ability. 10 Focus, plus 5 per sec. Instant (Channeled). 14 sec cooldown.

Mage

Talents

Fire

Monk

Talents

Mistweaver

  • Life Cocoon now costs 4.3% of Base Mana, down from 4.5%.
  • Renewing Mist now costs 6.1% of Base Mana, down from 6.4%.
  • Revival now costs 6.7% of Base Mana, down from 7.1%.
  • Stance of the Wise Serpent – While in Stance of the Wise Serpent, Crackling Jade Lightning costs no mana and refunds 2% of maximum mana if channeled for its entire duration.

Windwalker

Paladin

Talents

  • Eternal Flame HoT now scales with 6.6% of spellpower, up from 3.3%.
  • Seraphim now also increases Readiness.

Holy

  • Divine Favor was renamed to Avenging Wrath – Increases all your damage and healing done by 100%, increases your haste by 20%, and increases your critical chance by 20%. Lasts 20 sec..
  • Divine Plea (New) Instantly regain 4.5% of maximum mana. Paladin – Holy Spec. 3 Holy Power. Instant.
  • Holy Light now costs 18.5% of Base Mana, down from 19.5%.
  • Holy Radiance now costs 49% of Base Mana, down from 51.5%.
  • Holy Shock now costs 15% of Base Mana, down from 15.5%

Major Glyphs

Priest

Talents

Discipline

  • Atonement no longer works with Penance.
  • Holy Nova now costs 0.9% of Base Mana, down from 1%.
  • Penance now costs 2.9% of Base Mana, down from 3.1%. Now also restores 2% of maximum mana when damage is done.

Discipline & Holy

Holy

  • Chakra: Chastise Increases the damage done by your Shadow and Holy spells by 50%, grants a 10% chance for Smite to reset the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise, reduces the mana cost of Smite and Holy Fire by 90% causes Smite and Holy Fire to cost no mana and refund 0.75% of maximum mana, and transforms your Holy Word spell back into Holy Word: Chastise. Holy Word: Chastise Chastise the target for [ 84.8% of Spell Power ] Holy damage, and disorients them for 3 sec. 30 sec cooldown. Priest – Holy Spec. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.
  • Circle of Healing now costs 2.5% of Base Mana, down from 2.6%.
  • Divine Hymn now costs 6% of Base Mana, down from 6.3%
  • Lightwell now costs 5.1% of Base Mana, down from 5.4%.
  • Renew now costs 2.5% of Base Mana, down from 2.6%.

Holy & Discipline

  • Heal now costs 3.7% of Base Mana, down from 3.9%.
  • Prayer of Healing now costs 4.9% of Base Mana, down from 5.2%.

Rogue

Assassination & Subtlety

Shaman

Restoration

  • Telluric Currents – Your attunement to natural energies causes your Lightning Bolt spell to restore 1.25% of your maximum mana instead of costing mana.
  • Earth Shield now costs 22.5% of Base Mana, down from 23.5%. Now heals for 40% of Spell Power, rather than 2,554 + 62.3% of Nature Spell Power.
  • Healing Tide Totem now costs 7.5% of Base Mana, down from 8%.
  • Healing Wave now costs 18.5% of Base Mana, down from 19.5%.
  • Riptide now costs 14.5% of Base Mana, down from 15.5%.

Warlock

Warrior

  • Berserker Rage now has spec specific tooltips. Arms: Activating Berserker Rage also grants 1 use of Raging Blow
Asus Rog
Gli articoli di questo sito sono stati realizzati utilizzando Asus ROG G701