Risolto un problema per Deathbolt del Warlock Affliction
Pubblicata da Blizzard nella notte una nuova lista di hotfixes per World of Warcraft.
Questa volta al centro delle attenzioni dei devs c’è la spell Deathbolt del Warlock Affliction che ora funziona correttamente quando viene castata immediatamente dopo “Unstable Affliction“.
Diversi gli interventi segnalati anche per il Player versus Player e per la professione cooking.
Di seguito la lista completa.
August 17, 2018
- Substantially lowered the Heart of Azeroth level required to activate the outer ring of Azerite armor obtained from World Quests and Mythic dungeons.
- Deathbolt will now correctly deal increased damage if cast immediately after casting Unstable Affliction.
Creatures and NPCs
- Slickspill should be much easier to loot now.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Bygone Bee’ Almanac’s cooldown or duration would be affected too much when hitting multiple enemies.
Player versus Player
- Sources of Conquest such as the World PvP Call to Arms quests, PvP Island Expeditions, Skirmish, and Battleground queues will award Honor until Battle for Azeroth: Arena Season 1 starts.
- Players who currently have Conquest will have the currency converted to Honor once they log in.
- Miniaturized Plasma Shield and Personal Space Amplifier engineering belt enchants can no longer be used in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Fierce Gladiator is once again available to players who have earned the Fierce Gladiator: Legion Season 5 achievement.
- The War Mode Air Supply Drops in Tiragarde Sound should no longer fall in unreachable locations.
- Incendiary Brew now adheres to line of sight restrictions.
- Double Barrel will no longer stun targets multiple times per Keg Smash cast.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Pandaria Banquets from granting the intended skill levels to Pandaria Cooking and Way of the Grill.
- Fixed a bug that caused the miners to not respawn as intended for “A Shot at the Dark Iron”.
- Fixed a bug where missions required to unlock hubs on the other continent were expiring quickly.
- Riding Macaw is no longer unfriendly to Horde for the world quest “Swab This!”.
- Hexlord Raal is now reliably present to offer “Pa’ku, Master of Winds”.
- “The Lord Admiral’s Lament” and “Bloodied Sentinel’s Glaive” can now be turned in to Kayla Mills
- Flight paths unlocked through missions should now reliably appear as valid destinations on the flight map.