Nuova Alpha Build – Nuova Zona – Suramar e nuovo dungeon – Court of Stars!WhatsApp
Nuova Alpha Build di Legion!
Oltre ad una nuova zona, introdotto un nuovo, particolarissimo dungeon, la Court of Stars!
In questo dungeon avremo dei bonus o azioni speciali in relazione a “Professione/Classe/Razza”..
Alcuni esempi :
- Enchanting – La Lanterna magica darà 20% danni a tutto il party!
- Tailoring – Parlando con il civile Nightborne ferito, tirerà uno dei miniboss via dal pack prima del 2o boss.
- Inscription – La Waterlogged Scroll dona 35% movement speed al party
- Hunter – Interagire con la Discarded Junk crea una trappola. Se si trascina uno dei miniboss prima del 2o Boss lo uccide immediatamente.
- Warlock, Demon Hunter – Interagire col Fel Orb garantisce il buff Fel Surge al party, 25% crit chance.
- Priest -Interagire con l’Infernal Tome garantisce al party 25% di riduzione danni
- Pandaren – Interagire con Nightshade Refreshments dona HP extra al party.
Qui sotto, invece, l’overview della patch andata online:
We have another alpha build going up today. This build includes a variety of revisions and bugfixes all around.
Notable changes focused on classes:
- New Zone: Suramar!
- This zone is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- New Dungeon: Court of Stars!
- This dungeon is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- Blood Death Knights – Significant revision to core rotation and many talents, to create better gameplay.
- Windwalker Monks – Further Storm, Earth, and Fire revisions to allow it to become the primary DPS cooldown.
- All Monks – Healing Elixirs revised to allow active use if desired.
- Retribution Paladins – Revisions to level 100 talents to make them more competitive.
- Balance Druids – Stellar Flare revised to simplify its use.
- Mistweaver Monks – Essence Font revised to add more interaction with other abilities.
- Restoration Shamans – Unleash Life returned as a talent.
- All Priests – Masochism and Desperate Prayer revised to be more competitive.
- Restoration Druids – Cultivation and Abundance talent locations swapped.
- PvP Talent Status – We’ve also revised several PvP talents:
- Fire Mages – Burning Determination redesigned.
- Frost Mages – Burst of Cold, Dense Ice, and Ice Form revised.
- Havoc Demon Hunters – Imprison revised.
- Outlaw Rogues – Thick as Thieves replaced Tricks of the Trade.
- Warlocks – Casting Circle and Essence Drain added.
- Artifact Trait Status – Nearly all traits are implemented at this point; only a few remain non-functional, or to-be-redesigned. (Tuning is still yet to come, of course.)
- Havoc Demon Hunters – Fury of the Illidari revised.
- Restoration Shamans – Gift of the Queen revised.
- Windwalker Monks – Strike of the Windlord revised.
- All remaining temporary talents have been replaced.
- World Quests Updated – Revisions to existing World Quests, and many more added.
- Order Hall Campaigns – We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a couple additional classes:
- Demon Hunter
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven’t already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743224163