Solo piccolissime correzioni e modifiche nell’Hotfix di oggi!WhatsApp
Pubblicata poche ore fa, ecco la lista completa dell’Hotfix previsto su World of Warcraft:
- Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Dash should no longer continue to provide an increase to movement speed if the Druid shapeshifts out of Cat Form.
- Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Mastery: Ignite modified by Glyph of Ignite should now correctly apply its snare effect when Ignite is spread by Inferno Blast.
- Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Charging Ox Wave should now be correctly categorized as a Stun effect for diminishing returns.
- Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Fixed an issue where macros intended to work while Shadow Dance (Subtlety) was active would stop working when the effects of Subterfuge (Talent) ended.
- [Requires a realm restart] Fixed an issue where Rogues were incorrectly being affected by crowd control abilities while in the middle of Death from Above (Talent).
- Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Ascendance for Elemental Shaman should now correctly have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Missions
- Level 95-99 Garrison Missions should now repopulate more quickly.
- Level 90-99 Treasure Hunter Missions (Inn, Level 3) now award less gold. Gold awarded from Level 100 Treasure Hunter Missions remains unchanged.
- Level 95 Mission: Shreddercide, Level 97 Mission: Curiosity Killed Them, and Level 99 Mission: Raider Danger now awards Bonus Follower XP instead of Garrison Resources.
- Completing Patrol Missions should now correctly contribute credit towards completing the “Patrolling Draenor” achievement.
- Legendary Ring Quest Line
- An Inside Job: Resolved an issue that prevented a cinematic from playing upon completion of the quest.
- Frostfire Ridge
- The Iron Wolf: Players that have upgraded to a Tier 3 Garrison without completing Thunderlord Invasion! are now able to obtain this quest.
Environment and World Events
- [Requires a realm restart] Players that have already obtained Voidtalon of the Dark Star are no longer able to interact with or enter Edge of Reality Portals.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Queueing for an Arena Skirmish now allows everyone in the party (instead of only the party leader) to select roles other than Damage Dealing.