Risolti alcuni problemi in Foundry: il nuovo Hotfix!WhatsApp
Di seguito vi riportiamo l’hotfix di oggi pubblicato su World of Warcraft! Lo staff Blizzard si è principalmente dedicato al nuovo raid Foundry risolvendone alcuni problemi ed attuando delle importanti modifiche ai boss presenti nella Fonderia dei Roccianera come il boss finale Manonera e l’encounter di Hans’gar & Franzok!
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Blackrock Foundry
- Resolved an issue where Slagshop Brutes may sometimes not reset correctly if the raid wipes while they’re casting Death Howl.
- Hans’gar & Franzok
- Hans’gar and Franzok’s Crippling Suplex now deals 30% less damage (200,000 damage on Raid Finder, 450,000 damage on Normal, 600,000 damage on Heroic, and 700,000 damage on Mythic).
- Blackhand’s Impaling Throw damage dealt to Siegemakers should now properly scale up based on the number of players in the Raid.
- Visuals for Marked for Death and Slag Eruptions should now be easier to see.
- Players should now only receive a single debuff that refreshes when running through Blazes created by Siegemaker Mortar attacks.
- Resolved an issue that could cause some Hunters or Warlocks to suffer fatal falling damage during the transition to Stage Three: Iron Crucible.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Faction flags should no longer appear for players in an Arena or Arena Skirmish match.