Pubblicati dei nuovi bilanciamenti per 3 classi di WoWWhatsApp
Una nuova serie di importanti bilanciamenti alle classi è stata recentemente pubblicata da Blizzard sul Forum del sito ufficiale americano.
Tra le modifiche troviamo un piccolo nerf allo Stregone Affliction, un generale aumento del 3% dei danni a tutte le abilità del Sacerdote Shadow (ma con una riduzione del 12% del danno di Vampiric Touch e Shadow Word: Pain), un leggero buff al Rogue e diverse modifiche ai Tier del raid Antorus per quasi tutte le classi di gioco.
Di seguito andiamo a vedere le modifiche nel dettaglio.
Starting tomorrow, December 5, with maintenance in each region, we’re planning the following class tuning:
- Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced by 12%.
- All other abilities increased by 3%.
- All damage abilities increased by 4%.
- Corruption and Agony damage reduced 6%
- Unstable Affliction damage reduced 4%
- Stormheart Raiment 4-piece – Starsurge and Starfall now increase your Haste by 2% (was 3%), stacking up to 4 times (was 5).
- Beast Mastery
- Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Convergence of Fates now causes the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece set bonus to be reduced by 50%.
- Developers’ notes: With this trinket and the 4-piece set, instead of receiving 2.5 seconds of reduction per Kill Command, you’ll receive 1.25 seconds of cooldown reduction per Kill Command.
- Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Marked Shot now has a 50% chance (was 30%) to fire an extra Marked shot at up to 3 additional targets.
- Beast Mastery
- Chi-Ji’s Battle Gear 4-piece – Dodging an attack now reduces the remaining cooldown of Breath of Fire by 2.0 seconds (was 1.0 seconds).
- Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Your Deadly or Wound Poison critical strike now generate 3 Energy (was 2 Energy).
- Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Backstab and Shadowstrike now have a 4% chance (was 3%) to grant Shadow Gestures.
- Diabolic Raiment 4-piece – Spending a Soul Shard now has a chance to grant you 10% Haste (was 15%).
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 4-piece – Unstable Affliction and Seed of Corruption now increase the damage targets take from your Agony and Corruption by 15% (was 10%).
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 4-piece – Demonic Empowerment now causes your Dreadstalkers to immediately cast another Dreadbite with 75% increased damage (was 50%).
- Titanic Onslaught Armor 4-piece – The amount of bonus Mortal Strike damage events has been reduced to 2 during Bladestorm (was 3), and 1 during Ravager (was 2).
- Convergence of Fates has been changed when used with Juggernaut Battlegear 4-piece. Now when both are equipped, after Battle Cry is cast, a buff increases the value of the set bonus from 0 to 100% over the span of 45 seconds.
As always, we’re keeping a very close eye on performance across all specs. Thank you very much for your feedback!