Primi bilanciamenti annunciati per il mitico del Castello di NathriaWhatsApp
Bilanciamenti Castello di Nathria – A meno di una settimana dall’apertura ufficiale dei cancelli del Castello di Nathria giungono i primi importanti bilanciamenti agli encounters, un aggiornamento che potrebbe rivelarsi fondamentale anche per gli esiti della corsa al Progress (al momento ci sono due gilde in testa a 9/10 – leggi qui per approfondire).
I devs hanno infatti scelto di intervenire su molteplici boss del Castello, andando ad esempio a ridurre del 10% in modalità mitica l’absorb degli scudi del Volatile Stone Shell, abilità presente nel penultimo encounter del raid, ma hanno anche ridotto il danno e la vita di alcune abilità/personaggi di Plaguefall, ma anche di Spires of Ascension e The Necrotic Wake.
Per l’ultimo encounter citato, si segnala un buff del 100% ai danni del Tortured Echoes di Amarth che tuttavia non sarà più permanente ma scadrà dopo 30 secondi.
Andiamo a vedere tutti i dettagli in questione:
Bilanciamenti per il Castello di Nathria
- The weekly quests “Return Lost Souls” and “Replenish the Reservoir” will now display as a part of players’ Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
- Soulbind abilities that generate loot such as Nature’s Splendor (Niya Soulbind) can no longer generate loot from enemies that don’t drop loot, such as summoned enemies.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Stone Legion Generals
- Anima Orbs and Massive Anima Orbs can no longer be picked up by players with Anima Injection, Anima Infection, Volatile Anima Injection or Volatile Anima Infection.
- Resolved an issue where Wicked Blade was not following the targeted players correctly on Normal difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher’s now cast Wicked Slaughter every 10 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 8 seconds).
- Stone Legion Commando’s Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Generals
- Fungalmancer’s Binding Fungus can now be interrupted and has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fen Hatchling’s Clinging Infestation damage reduced by 50% per stack.
- Fungi Stormer’s Fungistorm damage reduced by 20%.
- Brood Ambusher’s Enveloping Webbing can now be interrupted.
- Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the health of Slimy Smorgasbord by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Spires of Ascension
- Forsworn Goliath health reduced by 25%.
- Kyrian Dark-Praetor health reduced by 30%.
- Etherdiver no longer use the Maw-Touched Spittle ability.
- Forsworn Helion no longer use the Crescendo ability.
- The Intimidated and Oppression debuffs are removed more quickly after the casting Lieutenant (Klotos, Lakesis or Astronos) has been defeated.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Tortured Echoes now expires after 30 seconds (was permanent), and its damage has been increased by 100% on Mythic difficulty.
- Theater of Pain
- Grasping Hands now correctly appears at two locations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused only one soul to become bound by Grasping Hands while two players stood at the spectral hands’ location.
- Mordretha, the Endless Empress
- Echoes of Carnage periodic damage reduced by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Devastation cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and increased the size of the casting visual effect to be more noticeable.
- Ghostly Charge cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth mission “Present Yourself” now awards the correct version of Stolen Present.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] New Anima Power: Hungerstone – Death Strike heals for an additional 10% of your maximum health over 5 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- [With regional restarts] Blightstone has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Blood Plague, Frost Fever, and Virulent Plague by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Creeping Decay now also reduces the damage enemies deal to you while inside Death and Decay by 10%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Necromantic Bile has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Heart Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Skull Bloomer damage increased to 75% (was 50%) and now also increases the damage of Frost Strike and Death Strike. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Blood-tinged Poker now also increases the damage of Sacrificial Pact by 300%.
- [With regional restarts] Slick Ice has been removed.
- [With regional restarts] Maw-Darkened Slippers damage increased by 20% and now only deals damage when Rolling (was jumping and Rolling).
- [With regional restarts] Dowsing Rod has been redesigned – Standing in your Faeline Stomp reduces the damage you and your allies take by 10%, but Faeline Stomp’s length is reduced.
- [With regional restarts] Ever-tumbling Stone has been redesigned – When you activate this power, and whenever you change floors in Torghast, Roll grants immunity to all damage for 1 second per yard traveled.
- Death Knight
Cosa ne pensate di questi bilanciamenti per il Castello di Nathria?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!