Prime correzioni su WOW con una nuova tornata di hotfixes!WhatsApp
Con un nuovo giro di “hotfixes” gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno voluto rendere noti gli interventi e le correzioni che sono state implementate nella notte.
L’attenzione dei devs è prima stata rivolta integralmente all’auction house, per la quale sono stati segnalati diversi problemi/intoppi che verranno via via risolti con il passare delle ore, e si è poi rivolta anche verso altri aspetti, che riguardano nello specifico le razze alleate, le classi e poi anche diverse missioni, come le quest “Unscarred Black Scale” , “Alpaca It Up” e “Against Overwhelming Odds”.
Di seguito troverete quindi la lista degli hotfixes e la lista dei cambiamenti (o dei malfunzionamenti) segnalati per la casa d’aste aggiornata alla patch 8.3.
Vi auguriamo una buona consultazione.
Post sull’auction house
We’re aware of and working on a number of issues with the new Auction House:
- The Upgrades Only filter can show some wands and shields that are not upgrades.
- While selling certain items, non-related pets will sometimes appear in the list of current auctions.
- Players are sometimes unable to buy out an auction in which they are the highest bidder.
- Sold auction rows can disappear from the Auctions tab.
- Sold auction rows can display the wrong quantity sold.
- There is no chat notification when an auction sells.
- The Uncollected filter can show owned battle pets.
- While selling a caged pet, the price columns are misaligned in the list of current auctions.
- Some players have experienced attempting to cancel an auction that has bids enabled, but no bids yet, and receiving an incorrect warning that they will be charged an extra 5% penalty. This penalty message is only meant to be shown if there’s an active bid on your auction. If there is not an active bid, you can safely proceed with canceling, and the penalty won’t be applied.
We’ll continue to investigate all of the above and develop fixes wherever possible. If you’re experiencing any issue with the new Auction House, we suggest you first disable your addons and try again.
Post sulla lista di hotfixes
January 15, 2020
- Eligible players who earned the account-wide achievements The Mechagonian Threat and Rustbolt Rebellion on a Horde character can once again begin the process to unlock mechagnomes on an Alliance character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Prince Erazmin from appearing on Mechagon Island after completing the mechagnome Allied Race unlock storyline.
- Attempting to burn the corpses of egg-infested bodies in Uldum will no longer remove Druids from Travel Form.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mechagon – Junkyard and Mechagon – Workshop
- Mechagon – Junkyard and Mechagon – Workshop no longer share a lockout for Heroic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Items awarded from Horrific Visions of N’Zoth are no longer tradeable.
- Starting “A World Worth Saving” once again transports players into the Halls of Origination dungeon full of enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible to attend the late Kind Varian Wrynn’s funeral could be unable to complete the introductory quests for Visions of N’Zoth.
- Players who enter a Lesser Vision of N’Zoth without accepting “Unscarred Black Scale” will now be offered the daily quest while inside the instance.
- Credit for completing “Alpaca It Up” quest is no longer shared between group members.
- “Against Overwhelming Odds” now grants quest credit for enemy players slain in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms.