Patch 6.2: gli Hotfix aggiunti nelle ultime 24 ore su World of Warcraft!WhatsApp
Sono molti i piccoli aggiustamenti che hanno caratterizzato queste ultime 48 ore su Azeroth. La Blizzard infatti ha rilasciato due ondate di Hotfix, una per il 24 Giugno ed una per il giorno prima.
Protagonisti di questi cambiamenti sono anche le classi ed il nuovo raid di Hellfire Citadel che ha visto diverse correzioni a caratteristiche degli encounters che non funzionavano molto bene.
Vi auguriamo una buona consultazione ed un buon divertimento!
Hotfix 24 Giugno:
- Horde characters should no longer incorrectly receive an item when attempting to use their garrison’s jukebox to play the track “A Siege of Worlds”.
- Sink or Swim: The naval mission was more difficult than intended and no longer has an Iron Horde Destroyer as a threat.
Creatures and NPCs
- Akrrilo, Eyepiercer, and Rendarr are no longer attackable before jumping into the arena in Fang’rila.
- A True Naval Commander: Fixed an issue for Horde characters where more than one NPC was offering the same quest.
- Upgrading The Fleet: Completing “I Sunk Your Battleship” is no longer a prerequisite for this quest.
- Equipment Blueprint quests are no longer sharable.
Raids and Dungeons
- Kormrok’s Empowered Explosive Runes that have reformed inside the Foul Pool should now correctly still be able to deal damage to the entire raid.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players that had just left Gorefiend’s stomach to incorrectly be sent back in.
- Monks with an active Zen Sphere while affected by Shadow of Death should no longer be getting stuck before being transported into or out of Gorefiend’s stomach.
- Eye of Anzu should now correctly protect players from the effects of Shadow-Lord Iskar’s Phantasmal Winds.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Fel Prisons should now be able to correctly trap Sargerei Shadowcallers.
- Soulbound Construct’s Reverberating Blow should no longer incorrectly pull mobs from outside of the encounter.
Fel Lord Zakuun
- Dark Devourer’s Collapse ability should now correctly deal damage.
- Shao’ghun’s Shockwave ability now deals less damage.
- Archimonde’s Desecrate ability should no longer deal damage to pets.
- The following toys can no longer be used while in a rated PvP match.
- I’m a Soul Man: Fixed an issue that caused the achievement to be incorrectly awarded.
Hotfix 23 Giugno:
Tier-18 Set Bonus and Trinket Adjustments
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Frost Death Knights now provides a 3% gain to haste (down from 5%) on critical hits with Obliterate and critical damage is increased by 6% (down from 10%) on critical hits with Frost Strike.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Feral Druids now increases the chance for Omen of Clarity to trigger by 90% (down from 133%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Balance Druids now increases Arcane and Nature damage by 6% (down from 8%).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arcane Mages‘ summoned heroes now deal 40% less damage.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Frost Mages now increases the duration of Water Jet by 10 seconds (up from 4 seconds).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks now gives Rising Sun Kick a 30% chance (down from 40%) to generate Combo Breaker.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins now increases damage by 5% per stack (down from 6%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Shadow Priests now increases Multistrike chance by 20% (up from 16%) with Premonition.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Subtlety Rogues now increases all damage dealt by 30% (up from 10%) for 10 seconds after Vanish is used.
- [Hotfix in testing] Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Enhancement Shaman now increases damage dealt by Nature spells by an additional 12% (up from 8%), but now only counts up to a maximum of 5 Maelstrom charges (maximum 60% damage bonus).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks now has a 10% chance (down from 30%) each time Drain Soul deals damage to extend the duration of Dark Soul: Misery by 2 seconds.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Demonology Warlocks now causes Soul Fire to increase damage dealt by Demons by 4% (up from 3%) for 15 seconds per stack.
- The change to Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors has been reverted. Chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike from Rend periodic damage ticks is back to the original 60%. Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors now has a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike from Rend periodic damage ticks.
- Empty Drinking Horn now deals roughly 50% less damage with its Fel Burn effect.
- Prophecy of Fear explosion effect is no longer triggered by Mastery: Icicles for Frost Mages or Mastery: Molten Earth for Elemental Shaman.
- Soul Capacitor should no longer be dealing less damage than stated in the item’s tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Naval Missions for Legendary Ring Quest Line items to appear prematurely on the Naval Mission map.
Creatures and NPCs
- Rolosh Wavechaser should no longer appear to be floating in the air for Alliance characters that have completed the quest “All Hands on Deck”.
- [Requires a realm restart] Durotan and Yrel at the Iron Docks now have collision geometry.
- Solog Roark now dismounts players in his immediate vicinity during the quest Hook, Line… and Sink Him!
- Added a repair vendor to the Iron Docks for both Alliance and Horde characters.
- Elite Conquest Quartermasters Alixandr Fallor (Alliance) and Legionnaire Gutcrush (Horde) now dismounts players in their immediate vicinity.
- Fixed an issue where winning an event or completing an Ashran quest could award an incorrect version of Dented Ashmaul Stronbox.
- [Hotfix in testing] The quest chain to obtain and construct a Shipyard can now be completed while in a raid group.
- A True Naval Commander: Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed players to construct Destroyers and Transports during the quest.
- [Requires a realm restart] Hook, Line… and Sink Him!: Blackrock Grapples now have collision geometry and the grapple is automatically triggered by proximity.
- [Requires a realm restart] The Train Gang: Multiple players can now use the detonator simultaneously to complete the quest objective “Blow Open the Train”.
- Obstacle Course: Multiple players can now use the book and scroll simultaneously to complete the quest.
- Rumble in the Jungle: Fixed an issue where players could incorrectly receive the King of the Jungle buff before completing the quest.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- The Shadow War: Fixed an issue where players that have built a Shipyard could be unable to complete the quest by speaking to Khadgar.
- Into the Wilderness: The quest should now correctly award players with 100 Honor Points before the start of the next Warlords PvP season.
Raids and Dungeons
Premade Group Finder
- [Hotfix in testing] Hellfire Citadel for Normal and Heroic difficulties should now be available as an option for Premade Groups.
- Fixed an issue where newly learned account-wide mounts could not be favorited until the character has relogged.
- [Requires a realm restart] Primal Gladiator gear sets should correctly have their set bonuses once again.
- Players should no longer be spammed with loot notifications when multiple players obtain a Tome of Chaos for the Legendary Ring Quest Line at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Death Coil to not heal a friendly target unless an enemy target is selected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Shadow Priests to be unable to shift out of the Shadowform visual effect.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer be incorrectly canceled at the end of a raid encounter.