Online dei nuovi hotfixes su WoWWhatsApp
Durante la notte da poco trascorsa Blizzard ha pubblicato dei nuovi hotfixes che riguardano lo stato di World of Warcraft.
Oltre all’intervento di bilanciamento che riguarda il Paladino Prot (che riceve un nerf sia al Light of the Protector sia all’Hand of the Protector’s oltre ad una riduzione del 30% del mana regen) vi sono anche vari update che riguardano il nuovo raid, per il quale Blizz ha nuovamente deciso di intervenire sull’encounter di Stormwall Blockade.
Di seguito troverete tutti i dettagli in merito.
Vi auguriamo una buona consultazione ed un buon divertimento.
February 4, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- In Mythic Keystone dungeons, Explosives no longer gain bonus health from Fortified.
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Stormwall Blockade
- Fixed a cosmetic issue that caused several boats to unintentionally attempt to siege Zuldazar from underwater.
- Fixed a line-of-sight issue that prevented players from damaging Laminaria as intended.
- Increased Tidal Empowerment energy gain and Storm’s Empowerment energy gain to 3 per 3 seconds (was 2 per 3 seconds).
- Stormwall Blockade
- Heavy Cannons no longer kill the Souls spawned by Reaping before they are active.
Player versus Player
- The absorb provided by Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism is now cleared at the start of an Arena or Battleground and is considered a Magic effect for dispels.
- Bwonsamdi’s Bargain can no longer prevent death while participating in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector’s healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Developers’ notes: With the launch of Tides of Vengeance, the additional healing granted by Hand of the Protector was changed to be based on the target’s missing health, rather than the Paladin’s missing health. While healing is a core element of Protection Paladin survivability, this has proven to be more effective in PvP than intended. Protection Paladins should feel like they can survive high amounts of damage, and heal their teammates in a pinch, but not provide consistent and sustained healing to their teammates throughout a match.
- Guards who go hard at players in War Mode have been added to Terrace of the Devoted and Tortoka Refuge.