Nuovo giro di hotfix su Classic: in arrivo Lunacupa (in anticipo) e doppio Honor in PVP!WhatsApp
Classic PVP – Un fine settimana carico di importanti novità per i giocatori di World of Warcraft Classic, da poco impegnati nella patch di Pre-Espansione di The Burning Crusade.
La nuova espansione, lo ricordiamo, sarà disponibile all’inizio di Giugno, e fino ad allora sarà proprio la patch pre-exp la protagonista sui server live di gioco. Nel corso di questo evento, i giocatori potranno godere di alcuni specifici bonus, gli ultimi dei quali sono riconducibili all’honor ottenibile in PVP.
I devs hanno infatti annunciato che per tutta la durata della patch di pre-espansione l’Honor sarà ottenuto con un bonus X2, e che nei prossimi giorni arriverà, in anticipo rispetto al solito, la Fiera di Lunacupa. Proprio la Fiera, aprirà infatti ufficialmente i battenti il prossimo 24 Maggio e ci terrà compagnia fino a Giugno!
Nelle ultime ore sono stati inoltre introdotti numerosi interventi hotfix, che possiamo andare a vedere qui di seguito:
Now that the Burning Crusade Classic pre-patch is fully underway, it has become clear that there could be even more reasons to jump in and play WoW Classic ahead of the Dark Portal opening.
This is a different pre-patch than players experienced in January 2007. On the PvP side of things, players are much more focused on earning level-60 gear rewards than ever before, and with June 1 rapidly approaching, we’ve seen a lot of feedback that the rate of Honor earnings could stand to be increased.
For the rest of the pre-patch timeframe, we’re doubling Honor gains from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch. This will also double the additional Honor granted by the weekend holidays for each Battleground and it will double the Honor reward from the daily Call to Arms quest, so you’ll want to include those in your plans.
Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin, and we’ll follow that next week with an Alterac Valley bonus weekend. You can expect that update with the next realm restarts in this region (soon).
Double Honor will also go into effect with realm restarts, and thereafter, we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that don’t display it accurately. Don’t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.
We love the Darkmoon Faire and there are some fun benefits to having it active during pre-patch, so we’re initializing it this weekend. That means you’ll see the setup going on in Mulgore, and then the Faire will be open for business starting on Monday, May 24.
The Darkmoon Faire will then return on schedule (to Elwynn Forest) in June.
Good luck defeating your enemies on the field of battle and/or getting your fortune read by Sayge!
Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeons and Raids
- Heigan the Unclean will no longer play dirty and teleport the tank.
- Heigan the Unclean has returned to summoning the correct Plague Wave after the encounter has been reset. How forgetful of him…
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- Fixed an issue where C’Thun’s Digestive Acid was doing more damage than intended.
- Leatherworking trainers have skilled up and are once again masterful enough to train Artisan Leatherworking to players.
- [EU realms only] Fixed an issue where the Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition quest “A Special Thanks” was not appearing for EU players.
- Fixed an issue where the “Marauders of Darrowshire” quest items weren’t properly created when using the Mystic Crystal when there is 1 Fetid Skull in the player’s inventory.
- Hunters that were boosted with a Character Boost now learn Dual Wield. Those that do not have it can learn it by entering Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
- Eagle Eye now correctly has an unlimited range.
- Player versus Player
- Honor gained from all sources is now doubled for the rest of the pre-expansion update timeframe.
- Eye of the Storm can no longer be chosen for the daily Call to Arms battleground quest during the pre-expansion update.
- Fixed an issue where losing a base in Arathi Basin wouldn’t teleport Horde characters that were waiting to respawn at that base.
- Quest items that are placed in the Keyring when looted will now mark quest objectives as complete.
- A Sunhawk Spy for the quest “Blood Watch” is so good at hiding, that he’s buried himself beneath the ground. We brought him back into the sun where he belongs.
- Fixed an issue where “The Ravaged Caravan” could not be turned in.
- User Interface
- The Auto Attack/Auto Shot combat option has returned to Interface Options.
- Fixed an issue where cross-realm party invitations were incorrectly enabled.
- Fixed an issue where raid members were not appearing as the correct color on the minimap.
- The trees outside of Stormwind City are once again visible from inside the city.
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è aperta!