Nuovi interventi dei devs su WoW (sia sul server live che sul PTR)
WoW Devs – Nuova tornata di hotfix su World of Warcraft, con i devs che questa volta hanno puntato alle Congreghe e ad alcuni piccoli problemi precedentemente registrati nel raid di Castle Nathria.
Osservando le note pubblicate sul forum ufficiale dal community manager Kaivax (troverete qui le originali), oltre ai fix per Kyrian, Necrolord, Venthyr, ed i già citati interventi per il Castello (ed il suo Shriekwing), vediamo quindi che tutti i boss dei raid timewalking ora droppano il 33% in più rispetto a quanto facevano prima (similarmente all’intervento che è stato diretto questa settimana ai boss del Castello di Nathria), e che il pet Shy Melvin ora non si auto-danneggia più usando Corrosion.
Questi non sono tuttavia gli unici interventi segnalati dai devs, visto che anche dal fronte PTR vi sono delle interessanti novità…
Hottfix sul live
- Fixed an issue where Pointed Courage (Kleia Soulbind) could sometimes hit more than 5 targets when casting Blink or Roll through enemies.
- Mama Tomalin is now able to wear Abominable Accessories.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Theotar the Mad Duke (Soulbind) to serve tea to more than 4 allies with Wasteland Propriety when triggered by certain Venthyr class abilities.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Fixed an issue causing Exsanguinating Bite to sometimes not hit her current target.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Discharged Anima and Discarded Shield effects will now cancel when a Mythic Keystone run begins.
- Fixed an issue causing Winged Champions to die to damage from enemies.
Items and Rewards
- Bosses now drop 33% more loot than before in all Timewalking raids.
- Shy Melvin no longer damages himself with Corrosion.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where the visual effect of an Orc mage’s Ring of Frost was appearing delayed to enemy players.
Sembra infatti che siano in arrivo numerosi interventi anche per i Battlegrounds sul PTR, modifiche che quindi sbarcheranno presto anche sul live, e che riguardano specificatamente Ashran, Isle of Conquest ed anche la celebre zona di Wintergrasp.
Inoltre, secondo quanto riferito su Twitter da MrGM, sono stati nuovamente avvistati nel PTR del gioco il Resource, il Legendary ed il Consumable Vendor…per l’infinita gioia di moltissimi giocatori di Azeorth:
— MrGM (@MrGMYT) February 18, 2021
Le note ufficiali del PTR – WoW Devs
In next week’s Public Test Realm update, we’ll be making several adjustments to the Ashran, Isle of Conquest, and Wintergrasp epic battlegrounds.
We’ve increased the player count again to make the battleground feel more epic. We also wanted to even out the Horde and Alliance sides of the map, especially at the start. The Tower Mages have had their difficulty lowered as they were a bit too impactful to the battleground. Additionally, we’ve reduced the cost to summon Fangraal and Kronus to help teams push the mid-lane more often.
- Maximum player count per faction is now 35 (was 30).
- Starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150).
- To allow both factions to have easier access to Star Root Tubers and Song Flowers, both these tasty treats will now spawn alongside each other in the Dark Woods and Root Den.
- Artifact Fragment cost to summon Kronus and Fangraal reduced to 1500 (was 3000).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reinforcements when slain (was 50).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages have had their spells adjusted:
- Rylai Crestfall – Alliance Tower Mage
- Northrend Winds now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage (was 200% Weapon damage).
- Frostbolt now deals 8% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage (was 100% Weapon damage).
- Frostbolt Volley now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Frost damage (was 150% Weapon damage).
- No longer casts Mass Polymorph.
- Jeron Emberfall – Horde Tower Mage
- Fireball now deals 8% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was scaling damage).
- Combustion Nova now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was scaling damage).
- Ignite now deals 1% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was scaling damage).
- Living Bomb initial spell now deals 5% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was scaling damage).
- Living Bomb explosion now deals 15% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was scaling damage).
- Magma Blast cast by Jeron’s summoned Lava Fury now deals 5% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage (was 200% Weapon damage).
- Rylai Crestfall – Alliance Tower Mage
Isle of Conquest
- These changes are intended to discourage base-rushing and have all control points be important, not just Hangar.
- Glaive Thrower health has been increased by 40%.
- Alliance and Horde Commander health increased by 50%.
- Demolisher health increased by 25%.
- Catapult health increased by 100%.
- The amount of siege damage required to break down keep walls has been increased by 20%.
- Wintergrasp has been very defense-favored, so we’ve made the following adjustments to even out both sides of the playing field.
- Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts.
- Wintergrasp Wall, Wintergrasp Fortress Wall, and Wintergrasp Fortress Gate health has been reduced by 20%.
- Destroying Towers reduces match time by 8 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Siege Engine’s Steam Rush ability deals 20-35% of a player’s health (was 30-45%).
- Demolisher’s Hurl Boulder ability deals 20-25% of a player’s health (was 36%).
- After 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Corporal.
Thank you for your feedback! If you get a chance to check out the changes on the PTR, please let us know what you think in the PTR General Discussion forum.
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!