Nuova tornata di Hotfixes su WoW e su Classic!WhatsApp
Con una nuova serie di post pubblicati sul forum, gli sviluppatori di World of Warcraft hanno svelato la nuova serie di interventi hotfixes che riguardano sia la versione Classic, sia quella di Battle for Azeroth.
Per quanto riguarda BfA, segnaliamo due hotfixes che riguardano le ricompense Conquest ed i problemi riguardanti la terza stagione PVP, gli stessi che avevamo segnalato in una predente news e che ora sembra siano stati definitivamente risolti.
Per quanto riguarda WoW Classic, sono stati risolti alcuni bug che stavano impedendo il corretto funzionamento delle macro /stopattack e /startattack ed è stato aggiunto un nuovo “presunto bug” nella lista “Not a bug” del gioco, ovvero l’interazione del buff Juju Flurry che secondo gli sviluppatori funziona esattamente come dovrebbe.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli pubblicati sul forum ufficiale.
Il post ufficiale
- Jenafur has grown tentacles.
Player versus Player
- Players who earned the appropriate PvP rating for a Battle for Azeroth Season 3 title while the season was inactive, but then dropped below the required rating before the season could be reactivated, should earn that title when first logging in after the weekly reset.
- [With realm restarts] Corrected an issue that prevented players from receiving loot after completing last week’s “Conquest’s Reward” quest.
- Developers’ note: If you are up to date with Conquest rewards, you’ll be able to complete this week’s quest after maintenance, and then move on to the next one. Players who earned the 500 Conquest necessary for the quest will still receive their weekly PvP chest and players who didn’t complete last week’s quest will remain unaffected.
- Resolved an issue that caused /stopattack or /startattack macros to pause the swing timer (rather than reset) when used with abilities such as a Warrior’s Slam).
- Fixed a bug that caused Somnus to permanently evade after being leashed across zone boundaries
Not a Bug List WoW Classic
Wanted to chime in and mention that the Juju Flurry buff is currently matching the behavior exhibited in the 1.12 reference client. As others in this thread have correctly guessed at, Juju Flurry behaves similarly to Seal of the Crusader in that it increases your attack speed but also lowers your DPS by the same amount.
We also did some digging into our bug database from the Original WoW era and found that we had in fact filed a bug for this behavior while the original game was current, but the issue was not actually fixed until the Burning Crusade pre-patch (patch 2.0.3). As this bug was present throughout Original WoW, we do not currently consider it to be a bug and is merely an aspect of the original game that was carried over into Classic.
We will update the Not-A-Bug list with this information shortly. Thank you!