Nuova lista di Hotfixes pubblicata su World of WarcraftWhatsApp
Una nuova lista di Hotfixes è stata mostrata poche ore fa per il titolo World of Warcraft da Blizzard.
Tra le modifiche si segnalano due interventi al Ladro ed al Sacerdote (per il quale ora Strength of Souls non è più erroneamente innescato da Power Word: Barrier) ma anche un intervento sui dungeon e sui raid e diverse risoluzioni per alcune missioni di gioco.
Andiamo a vedere, nel dettaglio, quanto fatto da Blizz nelle ultime ore.
- The Priority Mail achievement and Postmaster title are now account-wide.
- Non-Draenei characters can now complete the Bloodmyst Isle Quests achievement.
- Icecrown: The Final Goal now checks for the correct version of the quest “No Rest For The Wicked”.
- NPCs should again make sounds when you click on them.
- Your character’s sounds should again be more audible than other players’ sounds, especially in dungeons and raids.
- Strength of Soul is no longer incorrectly triggered by Power Word: Barrier
- Poison Knives again amplifies Fan of Knives as intended.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes inflated the Order Resources amount required for a mission.
Dungeons and Raids
- Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters.
- Developers’ notes: The underlying issue here is complex, but we believe we’ve tracked down the likely cause. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with erroneously-triggered area effects.
- Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes.
- “Korok the Colossus” can now be turned in to Deathguard Podrig in the Sepulcher if Forward Commander Onslaught has been slain.
- “Good News… and Bad News” can now be accepted from Matoclaw if abandoned.
- Players level 91 and higher can now start the questline that unlocks Jade Forest by speaking with Nazgrim (Horde) or Admiral Jes-tereth (Alliance).
- Boss enemies for “The Air Stands Still” have had their health reduced, and the NPCs that help you fight them have had their damage increased.
- The missing Slumberblooms have returned for “Slumberbloom”.