Nerf al mana regen dei curatori in PVPWhatsApp
Durante la notte tra Mercoledì e Giovedì Blizzard ha pubblicato una nuova lista di hotfixes per World of Warcraft, questa volta unicamente dedicati al fronte pvp del gioco.
Gli sviluppatori hanno infatti deciso di nerfare dal 15 fino al 30% il mana regen per tutte le spec da healer (le percentuali variano da classe a classe) ed hanno anche deciso di programmare degli interventi specifici per il Druido Resto ed il Rogue Assassination.
Anche in questi due ultimi casi citati si tratta di nerf che vanno lievemente a depotenziare la forza di queste due specializzazioni.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli in merito, vi auguriamo una buona consultazione ed un buon divertimento.
We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and we’re deploying some changes to address several concerns.
In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.
With a hotfix that is coming very soon:
Player versus Player
- Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
- Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
- Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.
Separately, we’re working on the following hotfix:
- Nourish (PvP Talent) mana cost increased by 30%
Separately, we’re addressing Neurotoxin.
- Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 sec, down from 3 sec.
- Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 25 sec.
- Neurotoxin now has a 3 sec duration, down from 10 sec.
- Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix a number of technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.
Again, the above changes to the game will be made live very soon. I will update this thread with each, and you’ll see the final word on all new hotfixes in our next hotfixes update (tomorrow, Feb. 14, in the afternoon PST).