Meno danni da DoTs, più AoE – Presto online le modifiche allo Shadow Priest!WhatsApp
Con l’uscita di Antorus si “aggiustano” anche le classi in vista del nuovo raid tier. In questo intervento, il Dev Lore spiega come sposteranno un po’ il danno dello Shadow Priest dal Multitarget puro (Dots) al danno AoE, per rendere il Sacerdote più utilizzabile in contenuti ristretti (Mythic+).
La modifica al Void Eruption, al Mind Sear viene compensata da un nerf ai DoT classifici dell’SP : Shadow Word Pain e Vampiric Touch.
Che ne pensate?
With the next weekly maintenance, we’ll be shifting around some of Shadow Priests’ damage sources with the goal of improving their AOE damage performance in short-duration multitarget situations – namely dungeon trash packs.
The nature and lifetime of dungeon trash packs makes it hard for Shadow Priests to ramp up to their full damage potential as part of their rotation. These changes should improve that situation, with a mostly neutral effect for overall performance in longer-duration raid fights.
- Void Eruption
- No longer deals a separate damage event for each of your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch on each target. Instead, deals a single damage event to all targets that have EITHER your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch.
- Void Eruption damage increased by 700%
- Shadow Crash
- Cooldown reduced to 20 sec. (down from 30 sec)
- Insanity generation increased to 20. (up from 15)
- Missile speed increased by 60%.
- Mind Sear (Passive)
- Damage increased by 50%.
- Heart of the Void (Legendary)
- Increases Void Eruption’s damage by 75% (down from 300%) and heals you for 25% (down from 40%) of the damage done.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Void Eruption buff. The overall effect is mostly neutral.
- Shadow Word: Pain/Vampiric Touch
- Damage reduced by 4%.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Void Eruption buff in extended fights.