[Legion Alpha] Il Login Screen, un grosso spoiler e lo status classi!WhatsApp
L’Alpha di Legion riceve il suo Login screen e una corposa build, sperando quindi di avvicinarsi alla tanto agognata fase beta che permetterà l’ingresso di tutti (o quasi) coloro che ancora devono tastare la nuova espansione di WoW!
Ecco le altre novità, con 3 bellissimi Login Screen e lo status delle classi.
Qui, invece, un GROSSO spoiler sulla trama Horde di Legion (cliccando vedrete direttamente lo spoiler!!)
Nuovi Loading Screens
Status delle Classi
We have another alpha build going up today, primarily focused on bugfixes.
Notable changes focused on classes:
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- General – Tuning has started! A very rough pass has been made over all classes to get them into the same ballpark. Note that we have not yet finished a first tuning pass on artifacts yet; some specs are still significantly under- or over-powered with full artifacts. At this point, class mechanics are firm, but not necessarily set in stone yet.
- Protection Paladins – Revisions to Judgment, Avenger’s Shield, Consecration, and Shield of the Righteous, and Hammer of the Righteous, to create better gameplay. Seraphim readded as a talent.
- Brewmaster Monks – Gift of the Ox changed to trigger more reliably, and not trigger more often at low health. This effect has been moved to a talent, replacing Secret Ingredients. Expel Harm readded as a baseline ability.
- Retribution Paladins – Holy Wrath talent replaced with a new version of Sanctified Wrath.
- Marksmanship Hunters – Vulnerable revised to not snare the target.
- Artifact Trait Status – Mechanics are firm at this point, but not necessarily set in stone. An initial tuning pass is still ongoing. Some noteworthy changes include:
- Retribution Paladins – Divine Tempest and Echo of the Highlord tweaked.
- Brewmaster Monk – Active ability revised to grant a defensive benefit.
- Unholy Death Knight – Active ability revised to not overlap with Army of the Dead.
- Arcane Mages – Active ability revised to be attached to a target, instead of the ground.
- Broken Shore – Now ready for testing by Horde!
- Order Hall Campaigns – We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a few additional classes:
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven’t already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743754371
EDIT: Added one additional change to Mark of Aluneth.
- The new park is pretty.
Traditional: raid testing info would be welcome if possible. Even a no would be nice to know.
There will not be raid testing tomorrow.
But Mythic dungeon fans are in for a treat.