Nuovi hotfixes su WOW per le Island ExpeditionsWhatsApp
Nuova lista di hotfixes pubblicati da Blizzard nella notte tra il 10 e l’11 Gennaio, con gli sviluppatori che hanno mostrato quali novità sono state apportate su World of Warcraft.
Si parte con il class tuning del PVP di cui avevamo già parlato ieri sera e si passa all’Island Expeditions, altre grandi protagoniste dell’aggiornamento in questione.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli mentre vi ricordiamo che per la news riguardante il class tuning vi basterà cliccare qui.
January 10, 2019
- Developers’ notes: Following up on recent community feedback that we requested, a number of quality-of-life concerns led us to changes that we intend to address many frustrating combat experiences with certain Island ecologies.
- Azerite-themed enemies
- Enemies now prefer not to use Resonant Burst, Resonant Shield, and Volatile Geyser when a nearby enemy has recently used the ability.
- Reduced the number of Resonant Focus orbs created per cast of Resonant Burst to 2 orbs (was 4).
- Removed the Knockback component of Resonant Backlash (triggered from Resonant Shield) on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Reduced the Knockback magnitude of Resonant Focus orbs on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Volatile Eruption’s disorient effect (triggered from Volatile Geyser) has been reduced to 1 second on Normal and Heroic difficulties, and reduced to 2 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 3 seconds).
- Kvaldir enemies
- Greatly reduced the magnitude of the two visibility-impacting effects (Fetid Mist, Eerie Fog) triggered from the Kvaldir invasion.
- Musken and Yak enemies
- Removed the knockback effect from Ram.
- Trample damage reduced by about 50% and is now melee defense.
Player versus Player
- Celestial Alignment increases damage of your spells by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15%).
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune increases damage of your spells by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 25%).
- Shooting Stars now generates 2 Astral Power when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 4 Astral Power).
- Surging Mist (PvP Talent) mana cost increased to 3.8% of base mana (was 2% of base mana), and healing reduced by 20%.
- Way of the Crane (PvP Talent) increases physical damage by 25% (was 35%), and now heals for 150% of damage dealt (was 200%).
- Earth Shock damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Stormbringer increases Lightning Bolt damage by 115% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 125%).
- Surge of Power can now cause up to an additional 2 Lightning Bolt overloads against enemy players (was 3 additional overloads).