I devs a lavoro su Congreghe e Campagne di ShadowlandsWhatsApp
Altra nuova tornata di hotfix su World of Warcraft, con gli sviluppatori di Blizzard che questa volta hanno deciso di concentrarsi principalmente sulle Congreghe e sulle famose “campagne”.
Nella notte sono infatti stati applicati molti interventi, grazie ai quali sono stati risolti altrettanti problemi e bug riscontrati in questo tipo di contenuti. Iniziamo con il segnalare il fatto che i giocatori che cambiano congrega dopo aver completato l’introduzione del Maw (Fauci in italiano, ndr) e raccolto le 5 anime redente per la loro prima Covenant, dovrebbero ora scoprire di avere le stesse anime anche nella loro nuova Congrega.
E’ stato inoltre risolto un problema che causava il rifiuto di un giocatore dal patto scelto con la Congrega, e come dicevamo anche ad inizio articolo una imponente fetta di hotfix è stata riservata anche alle campagne, sia in senso generale sia per quelle specifiche di ogni singola Congrega.
Andiamo a vedere di seguito la lista completa.
Congreghe e Campagne- Hotfix
- [With realm restarts] Oribos no longer separates players with War Mode enabled from those who have it disabled.
- Falling off the edge of the Shattered Grove in Maldraxxus will no longer send the character to Westfall or the Barrens. Falling to your death is enough punishment.
- Fixed an issue where Dimensional Blade (Torghast Anima Power) would sometimes not instantly kill Mawrats when Blinking through them.
- Seraphim (Talent) now correctly triggers Selfless Healer (Talent).
- Windfury Totem procs now have sound and the volume of the Maelstrom Weapon proc sound has been lowered.
- Players who switch covenants after completing the Maw introduction and gathering 5 Redeemed Souls for their first covenant should now find that they have 5 Redeemed Souls waiting for them in their new covenant. Players who changed covenants prior to this fix and were roadblocked by missing Redeemed Souls should visit Oribos, which will perform a process that corrects the issue.
- Adventures missions now appear immediately after completing the tutorial when switching covenants.
- Kleia is now a bit more chatty and now welcomes being the chosen Soulbind in Elysian Hold.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to be rejected from their chosen covenant. Covenant pacts lost in this way can now be re-selected.
Creatures and NPCs
- Scorched Crypt Key can now open the Crypt Door to Innervus.
- Night Fae characters in Soulshape form can now pass through the barrier protecting Skuld Vit.
- Derwynnthlmn will now offer his Flight Master services to players that have chosen the Night Fae Covenant.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Explosive Orbs will no longer spawn inside Tred’ova.
- Gormling Larva will now spawn Explosive Orbs at player locations instead of their location.
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Halls of Atonement
- Fixed an issue where Revendreth players with combat pets could not correctly interact with Loyal Stoneborn.
Items and Rewards
- The cooldown of Slumberwood Band’s effect can no longer be prematurely cleared by death or by using immunities and similar effects.
- The Oribobber now makes sound when a fish is hooked.
- Resolved an issue where Master Duelist’s Chit trinket would fail to correctly display its visual effect when striking targets at range.
- Covenant Campaign
- Fixed an issue where depositing anima during the Covenant Campaign tutorial quest “Into the Reservoir” could sometimes consume the player’s earned anima instead of the tutorial anima.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players who skipped parts of Covenant Chapter 1 by speaking to the Winter Queen, but had not yet done the campaign quests at the Star Lake Amphitheater on any character, would be unable to turn in the quest “Show, Don’t Tell.”
- The boss will no longer reset when dealing the killing shot at the same time as being ejected from Bron during the Mikanikos “Path of Ascension” scenario.
- Lady Moonberry has finished her prank and is no longer in two places at once for Night Fae who leveled via Threads of Fate during the quest “The Boon of Shapes.”
- The chest for “Trial of Courage” no longer despawns as soon as you reach it.
- Fixed an issue where the Chamber Guardians could fail to attack during the quest, “You Go First.”
- The Harvesting Hook required for “Give Them a Hand” now displays that it’s on cooldown.
- To prevent phasing issues, “Kill Them, Of Course” must be turned in before “Secrets Among the Shelves” can be accepted.
- Ve’nari’s Orb of Teleportation now correctly brings all members of a party along for the ride during the quest “Hope Never Dies.”
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a door to not open while progressing through the quest, “Secrets Among the Shelves.”
- Elder Finnan, Elder Gwenna, and Groonoomcrooek have all returned to their homes, if you are searching for them for the Lady of the Falls after accepting “Ages-Echoing Wisdom.”
- Nesting Valeshrieker will now respawn after a hunter tames the beast while on the quest “Wildseed Rescue.”
- Fixed an issue where Stage 3 of “The Master of Lies” scenario completed automatically if the objective’s area was reached on an earlier stage.
- General Kaal will now accept the turn in for “The Master Awaits” after dismounting Myskia.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Added missing sounds to some creatures and boss abilities.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Arch-Suppressor Laguas to become afflicted with Thrall’s Earthen Crush ability and permanently evade all oncoming attacks.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Unnatural Power to be removed with mind control abilities.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not see the obstacles during the Bastion World Quest, “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”
- Increased the respawn rate of the enemies required for completing “Pest Removal.”
- “Calling the Champions” now gives credit to all party members.
Cosa ne pensate community?
La discussione, come sempre, è assolutamente aperta!