Nuova lista di hotfixes per WoW e per il Classic!WhatsApp
Un’altra nuova lista di hofixes è stata da poco pubblicata dagli sviluppatori di Blizzard sul forum ufficiale di WoW.
Al centro delle attenzioni dei devs ancora una volta il 15° Anniversario di WoW, per il quale sono stati implementati dei nuovi interventi sia su Korrak’s Revenge che su altri piccoli problemi che stanno caratterizzando le attività dell’evento.
Di seguito andiamo a riportare la lista con tutti gli aggiornamenti odierni, compresi anche quelli previsti per la versione Classica del gioco, che troverete alla fine del post.
La lista degli hotfixes
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
November 22, 2019
- The Mecha-Done achievement is now account wide.
- Condensed Life-Force: The Guardian of Azeroth (Essence) pet should no longer have delays between its casts when the player has very high levels of haste.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Fixed an issue that caused Outlaw Rogues that used Killing Spree against Ragnaros to teleport into the incorrect Ragnaros encounter.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to lose their WoW’s 15th Anniversary buff.
- Korrak’s Revenge
- Commanders Karl and Louis Philips now have an equal amount of health.
- Commanders Duffy and Malgor now have the same health.
- Korrak the Bloodrager now resets and evades enemy attackers if he’s led 100 yards beyond his spawn point.
- The appropriate “Membership Card Renewal” quests will now be available to players who swap their Engineering specialization.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented enemies from dropping threat on Rogues after they used Vanish.
- The in-game combat log radius has been fixed, and now only displays information for units that are within 50 yards of the player.
- Developers’ note: This change better reflects the original behavior of WoW 1.12, and should eliminate the ability for addons to extend players’ senses and detect enemy actions at a greater distance than intended. This fix does not affect text logs that the game outputs for raid parses.