Hotfixes su WoW: diverse le modifiche rilasciateWhatsApp
Da poche ore è stata rilasciata una nuova lista di Hotfixes su World of Warcraft. Protagoniste questa volta diverse classi del gioco, Broken Shore e Nighthold.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli pubblicati sul sito ufficiale:
- The number of Legionfall War Supplies required to complete construction of the Broken Shore buildings has been significantly reduced.
- Broken Shore rare spawn creatures that get markers on your map and minimap should remain marked for you after they’ve been slain.
- Death Knight
- Howling Blast will now correctly deal its area damage if it kills the primary target.
- Runic Chills reduces Sindragosa’s Fury cooldown by 1 second per proc (was 3 seconds).
- Thronebreaker damage reduced by 50%.
- Wax and Wane bonus 15% (from 5%).
- Wax and Wane affects Sunfire in addition to Moonfire (tooltip won’t be clear about this in 7.2).
- Unerring Arrows bonus is now 4% per point (was 10% per point).
- Aegwynn’s Intensity trait adds the correct amount of critical strike % to Arcane Missiles.
- Split Personality cooldown reduction increased to 5 seconds per rank (was 3 seconds per rank).
- Whispers of Shaohao’s heal radius is now set to 30 yards from the respective Mist.
- Righteous Verdict bonus increased to 8% per point (was 5% per point).
- Shadowfiend modified by Glyph of the Sha is now properly affected by the Artifact Trait Fiending Dark.
- Sinister Circulation now has a 0.5 second proc cooldown.
- Rend Souls proc rate is now 4% (was 12%).
- Rend Souls damage is no longer doubled by Reap Souls, but its proc rate still is.
- Soul of the Slaughter Artifact Trait proc chance increased to 1.0%/Rage (was 0.5%) and healing increased by 50%.
- Active Artifact Knowledge work orders will instantly complete when a player zones into the order hall if that player has 25 or less total Artifact Knowledge.
Dungeons and Raids
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Group Finder groups should now properly end the dungeon with Mephistroth.
- The Nighthold
- High Botanist Tel’arn
- Solarist Tel’arn and Naturalist Tel’arn now properly mirror High Botanist Telarn’s current health when they spawn after Nightosis and all throughout the fight.
- Spellblade Aluriel
- Fel Stomp (Mythic difficulty-only) once again properly displays its visual.
- High Botanist Tel’arn
- Distilled Titan Essence will now reliably upgrade Legion Legendary items from 910 to 940.
- An appropriate amount of Obliterum is now given from obliterating crafted items.
- Players are no longer prevented from entering the Vault of Eyir if “The Gates Are Closed” is available.